Tell me everything

Streaks of tears ran down her eyes by the time she made it back to the house. Yuan drove her back inside the mansion after he had gotten done assaulting her. He wanted to make sure no one sees her outside of the his family's estate, risking the chances of her running to the police. 

Jasmine entered the house trying to hide her tears even though everything about her screamed she was upset. Hoon saw her right away, but he'd been preoccupied talking on the phone with Yuan. 

"I have to go." He said to Yuan and hung up the phone immediately.

At first, he was upset. His first approach to her was to yell and scream, changing his mind when he  saw how shaken she was when he finally got around her. 

Hoon was confused. His conversation with Yuan doesn't add up. Yuan told Hoon Jasmine seduced him when he offered her a ride. This made Hoon angry right away. Angry at Jasmine for seducing his brother wanting to confront her about it. 

"Jasmine!" Hoon voice was sharp as a knife. "Aren't Jun and I enough? You have to come after Yuan also?"

Jasmine lifted her chin at him, her eyes welled with tears, her lips were trembling. She had to play what he said over her head again to make sure she heard it right. Her instinct was to lash out and tell him it was a lie, but her nerves are too rattled and she was far too upset to even put together a retort. So she completely avoided him instead. 

She wanted to get to her phone and tell Jun everything that happened. She couldn't trust Hoon to believe her but she knew Jun would take her side and believe everything she tells him. 

"Jasmine, wait!" Something snapped at Hoon right away. He'd realized how upset she was and questioned the reality of what Yuan told him. He trusted his brother more than anything, but needed to know her side of the story also. Not once Jasmine acted sexual or seduced him the whole time they lived together. Something doesn't seem right. 

He grasped for her arm, stopping her from running to her room. "What happened?" 

Jasmine glared at him. How can she be sure to he'd believe what she has to say when the first thing he wanted to do is confront her after what his brother had done to her? "Let go!"

"No, you have to tell me what happened or else I wouldn't know the truth."

"Why should you listen to me?" She could still recall that time when he and Yuan threatened to send her to jail if she didn't come back to work. Hoon may act gentle around her but that doesn't mean he's a good person. He could still turn her words around and use them against her. 

"Because, I want to know if I should believe you or Yuan."

"Then pick!" She yanked her arm away and made her way to her room. 

She looked for her phone and noticed her phone is gone. She remembered putting it on top of her dresser but it was no longer there. She couldn't think of anyone who would take it and she didn't want to accuse Hoon of anything. 

Hoon wouldn't do that to her. He wouldn't prevent her from contacting Jun during this most frantic time, would he?

She couldn't know for sure.

She went for her suitcase and started ripping her clothes out of the closet and dresser, stuffing them messily in the bag. Tears welling on her eyes made it impossible to see and her trembling body made it hard to move tripping and knocking over things as she moved around the room. She'd be willing to stay anywhere else but here. 

Hoon was in the room with her not long after. He was getting carried away with her. He yanked the suitcase away and threw it outside the room well aware of her intent of leaving. He cannot allow that. He knew he had to do some damage control.  

The suitcase slid in the hallway. Jasmine tried to go after it but Hoon closed the door and locked both of them inside. 

Jasmine glared at him, chest heaving, she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Let me out."

"No, not unless you talk to me first." He begged with frustration in his voice. He didn't want to lock her in the room but she gave him no other choice.

"So you too! You're going to lock me in a confined space and threaten me? Force yourself on me?" Her voice was a shrill straining her throat as she screamed.

Hoon had never seen a woman lashed out much less lash out at him.

Something inside his chest twisted. He never knew how painful and upsetting it was to see her like this. It made him angry, angry at himself for letting something happen, angry at himself for being so sick and weak. He was angry at himself for believing Yuan's story before hearing Jasmine's first. And most of all, angry that she belongs to Jun not him.

He stepped closer carefully closing the distance between them. He can feel his body tremble, his nerves, the rush of his blood boiling inside him. He wanted to let his anger loose. He wanted to make Yuan pay for lying to him.

He made sure his body language was easy careful not to upset her even more. Hoon wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest cradling her as tight as he can. He wanted to make her feel that she could count on him, that he may not be the strongest man but he could still protect her. He planted a warm loving kiss on her head. "Please, tell me what happened."

Jasmine let herself  relaxed in his arms and began to sob uncontrollably on his chest.