Sex

Jasmine entered the dark room fully naked. Just as Jun had wanted. 

Jun's eyes shined like a starve hunter as soon as Jasmine came into his view. It was her own fault for making him wait a little longer. 

"Come closer." He growled. 

Jasmine did so, steping forward just as Jun told her so. 

Jun smiled wicked as she approached, his hands reached for her waist as soon as she's within reach and held her steady in place. He bent over, his fingers moving lower in tune of his movement. His thumb found the lips of her pussy and spread them open for him to bend over and press a gentle kiss on her clit. 

Jasmine shivered at the sweet sensation, her mouth parting as her skin began to tightened. Jun's mouth felt so good, moving around on the most sensitive part of her that her fingers began to grasp for his hair, digging them between the threads of his tresses. 

Jun pressed his lips harder, his thumb tracing the line of her slit. She moaned and stetched herself taller, her toes curling beneath her feet, making her unsteady. The things Jun is doing with his mouth and his fingers were too sensational making her move in ways that she has no control of herself. 

She's getting wet, really wet but Jun didn't care. He'd lick her juices clean and swallow them kissing her mouth with her essense. 

Jun pushed away, giving her a break, a form of relief, it was either that or she's going to come on his mouth in no time and that wasn't what he planned for her. He guided her back to the bed, switching places with her. "Lay down." He groaned and Jasmine laid on her back with her legs propped on the bed. 

He wanted to take her then, her pussy spread like flower calling to him. 

His hands soon found the curves of her knees and spread her wide. Wide enough to make her feel her core opening to him. Wide enough to stretch her still sore muscles. Jun stared at her pussy as though he couldn't wait to devour her. Mine, he mouthed. All mine.

Jasmine desperately reached for his hardened shaft eager to touch it, Jun moved closer as to allow her. Jasmine grasped for it and began to stroke in gentle fashion massaging it back and forth, back and forth. Their eyes made contact again and smiled at each other. 

"I want it in your pussy." Jun murmured as she stroked him steady. 

He didn't have to tell her again as Jasmine began to guide it closer pressing the tip of his shaft to the opening of her slit and allowed Jun to do the rest. 

Jun eased into her in aching slowlness, taking his time until he's inside her fully. He paused just to let himself get settled before he began the steady motion of pumping her. 

She closed her eyes and began to lose herself in him, moving, following his motion, bumping her hips agains his feeling the sensation on his hot starved manliness fill her in and out, in and out until her body ached and throbbed, begging for him to move harder and be more agressive with each pump. 

"Harder!" She started to scream.

Jun pounded harder slamming his dick inside her. 

The entire bed moved against the wall possibly pissing off her neighbor. 

"Like that?" Said Jun breathy. He slammed into her again. "Like that?"

She sucked her breath. "Harder."

Jun spun her around. Jasmine found herself on belly on the mattress when Jun pushed her legs against the edge of the bed and pressed her head down with his hand, taking full control of the situation. He repositioned mounting Jasmine greedily above and began pumping her from the back. He slammed into her and slammed into her until her breath hitched and the sensation of his dick rubbing against her vagina become so unbearably good and mind numbling, losing her head over Jun's relentless pounding, making her buckle and release an explosion of seratonin. 

Jasmine was coming and Jun can tell she was. He dug deeply, deep as he can and let the walls of her vagina take him, suck him in further coming the same time as she does. 

----
----
Note: I wrote this a while back but I was concerned it's going to take away from the story. I'm publishing it again because I think sex between Jasmine and Jun is part of their intense attraction to each other. I want them to have lots of sex.