Chapter Six

I walked with Bella back to the bus while Edward caught up next Bella, a deep frown on his face, "Bella, we shouldn't be friends." He said, I raised an eyebrow at his bluntness but didn't say anything.

Bella scoffed at the boy, "you really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this...regret?" She asked him.

"You think I regret saving you?" He asked with confusion and sadness. I know he would never regret what he had done for Bella, I could feel his emotions, but I still didn't like the way he was treating her now.

"I know you do. I just don't know why." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. She was obviously getting annoyed with Edwards attitude and I couldn't blame her.

"You don't know anything." Edward told her mysteriously. I rolled my eyes at him, shut up Edward, I thought to myself. Why did the boy have to act so secretive and dangerous, it was only drawing Bella in more.

We reached the bus and suddenly Alice Cullen appeared, "hi!" She exclaimed, "um. Are you going to be riding with us?" Alice asked Bella and I with a cheerful smile that I almost returned, almost.

"No, our bus is full." Edward huffed, slamming his fist against the door of the bus telling the driver to open it and it did.

"Rude." I murmered with glare. I watched as they got onto their bus one by one and Bella and I got onto the other, Bella taking the window seat so she could look out of it like a depressed teen in a sad movie would.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I looked over my shoulder and saw Jess and Ange sitting behind us. Jess was the one to catch my attention, "what's wrong with her?" She raised her eyebrow in question and Ange listened as well.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "boy troubles. What else?" I answered, they nodded and looked at each other knowingly before giggling to themselves. I smiled as I turned back to face the front, listening to our teacher who was talking about God knows what.

Alice's POV

The bus had begun to move and my siblings and I watched Edward with a glare while he, of course, glared out the window like he was the most unhappy person on earth.

"Why couldn't Violet sit with us?" I whined, giving Edward a poke to the shoulder. He looked back at me with a hard gaze making Jasper growl in anger from his seat next to me, I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

"Because if she sat with us then Bella would have to." I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness, when wasn't he like this?

"She's our mate. Just cause you got issues doesn't mean we have to carry them as well." I told him, raising my hands to emphasize my point, although it wasn't going as well as I'd hoped.

"Yeah, I've talked to her once Edward, come on man." Emmett spoke up, putting his arm Rose when she frowned at the loss of attention.

Edward  gave him a look, "You've got a mate sitting right next to you." Edward says, pointing to Rosalie who went back to looking at her nails.

Emmett shrugged, "Hey, I guess I'm just a two woman kind of guy." Rosalie slapped him upside the head making me giggle at the couple.