Chapter Eighteen

Bella, Jasper, Alice and I were all sitting in the motel room. I sat next to Bella on the bed, my arms around her as she leaned into me.

"Do you think he's alright?" Bella asks me quietly. I put my chin on her head and smiled.

"He's fine Bells. He's a big boy." I answered making her laugh slightly and Alice and Jasper smile.

Alice suddenly gasped making me worried, "What is it? What did you see?" I asked her, I got Bella off of me and sat next to Alice on the couch.

"The tracker. He just changed course." Alice told us. I looked towards Bella, she looked scared and I was worried for her.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper grabbed a piece if paper and a pen, putting the pen in her hand.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors." She said in a daze as she drew on the paper in front of her.

"I thought you said the visions weren't always certain." Bella said, when? Why wasn't I there for that conversation? Jasper looked at me with guilt but I just shrugged. They obviously didn't know I knew about all their powers

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they changed their minds, the visions change." Jasper explained.

"So, the co used that the trackers on now is gonna lead him to, a ballet studio?" Bella asked looking at the drawing on the table.

"You've been here?" Alice asked coming out of her vision.

"We took lessons as kids. The school we went to had an arch just like that." She said, I nodded in confirmation when they looked at me.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked us.

"Yeah." I said. Bella's phone then buzzed making her pick it up. Edward was on the other side. I started packing my things, getting ready to move.

"We should sign out." Alice said, I grabbed my bag and followed them out. I didn't want to leave Bella but she said she needed some privacy for whatever reason. We waited in line and I was getting a little fidgety. I had a bad feeling about leaving Bella alone for so long.

"I'm gonna go check on her." I said before rushing to our room quickly. I saw that the door was open a little, I burst in and saw her and her bag gone. I groaned, "Bella you fuckin idiot."

~~~~~

The others showed up to the motel and Edward was fuming, "what the hell happened?" He asked loudly. I crossed my arms and tried to stay calm.

"She ran away." I said making him scoff.

"I thought you said you'd protect her, your her sister for God's sake." He said loudly.

"Don't raise your voice at me." I sassed, "respect you God damn elders. She can protect herself. Why the hell are we still talking about this when we should be going after her?!" I walked past him, my shoulder bumping into his deliberately.

I ran out into the night and sped towards the ballet studio, the others following behind me, Edward being right on my heels making me run faster.

We finally arrived and I burst through the door, Edward sped past me and towards James and pining him against a pillar. I rushed over to Bella who was twitching in agony.

"Oh baby, what did you do?" I bent down next to her and moved the hair out of her face. I was trying really hard not to drink her blood right now, I had to stay in control.

"I-I'm sorry." She stuttered in pain, I shushed her as she tried to talk more. Her eyes suddenly widened, before I could turn around I was ripped away from her and went sliding towards a mirror. The mirror shattered around me, I heard screams but not of pain. My head hit hard against the now broken mirror, I growled and got to my feet.

"You're dead, mother fucker." I ran at him and grabbed his ponytail, swinging it around until he went flying but he landed on his feet as he skidded to a stop.

We ran at each other and tackled each other at the same time but I was stronger making him fall back with me. He growled and bit my neck making me groan in pain slightly. I sucker punched him in the face and I felt one of his teeth snap off and stay embedded in my skin.

I yanked it out and watched as Emmett and Rosalie finally came over to take care of him. I helped them start a fire and hold him down while Alice jumps onto his back and rip his head off.

Remembering about my sister I saw her in the same state on the ground, "Edward, you have to suck the venom out." I said to him, I watched as Jasper ran outside away from the blood, I didn't blame him.

We all crowded around Bella and watched as Edward bit into the same wound James lift on her hand. Bella looked around dreaming but knew she was still in a lot of pain. I rubbed my thumb over her cheek, wiping all her tears away.

"Edward that's enough, your killing her." Carlisle said, watching him worriedly.

"Edward, stop." I told him softly, I know how hard this must be for him but I can't let my baby sister die. "For her and for me." I added as he kept sucking her dry.
💙