Chapter Twenty Two

It's the day after the prom and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had more fun then I've had in a long time and nothing ruid it. I could be myself with my mates' and I loved it.

Lunch rolled around and I was bored so I got dressed and went to Bella's room, "Hey, wanna do something?" I asked her as she sat at her desk doing something on her computer.

"Can't, sorry." I groaned and left her room to go downstairs. I found my phone on the kitchen bench so I picked it up and checked it, I saw that I had a text from Rosalie.

'Hey, wanna come over?' I texted back I would be there in ten and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going to the Cullens house!" I yelled up to Bella, I didn't wait for a reply and left the house.

~~~~~

I walked through the door and dropped my purse on the chair next to the door before walking up the stairs.

"Anyone home?!" I called while picking up a book from one of the shelves. This family loved their books.

"Violet." I turned around and saw Rose standing there with a smile, I returned her smile and we hugged.

"Hey gorgeous, what's up?" I asked, she shrugged.

"Just bored, thought you'd cheer me up and I was right." I chuckled at her cheerful mood and followed her upstairs.

"What do you wanna do?" I looked out the many windows we past, looking at the forest and how beautiful it was.

"Lets go for a walk." She said when we got to her room, we walked out onto her balcony.

I grabbed her hand, "let's go then." We jumped off together and landed gracefully on the ground, instead of walking though we took off into a Sprint, racing each other. I was faster then her but I let her go ahead of me.

We stopped after a few minutes and sat under the trees.

I picked a little yellow flower and gave it to her, "Oh, how romantic

I picked a little yellow flower and gave it to her, "Oh, how romantic." She said with a smile.

"Theres a lot more where that came from." I said making her laugh.

"I'm glad you came to Forks." She said after a moment of comfortable silence.

"So am I." I state, I intertwine our fingers together and smile to myself, she rests her head on my shoulder and sighs with content.
"I was surprised I had another soul mate, I didn't think I deserved any after what happened." I looked down to her confused.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"I loved a man when I was human. Well, at least I thought I did. In my mind we were happy, and we were going to get married. But he was just another one of those assholes that used woman. He let his friends touch me, I fought against them so they beat me and I almost died. They left me to die in the alleyway, I thought that was it until Carlisle saved me.
I ended up putting my wedding dress on and killed that mother fucker in it." She finished, I laughed at the end.

"That doesn't make you a bad person, gorgeous. I've done a lot worse and I ended up with four mates." I told her making her chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess your right. And were lucky to have you, I just wish I didn't have to share you with Alice and Jasper." She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Know that I won't treat you any different, and I don't have favourites." I grinned, She nodded and leaned in as did I. Our lips connected and fireworks obviously went off, come on were soul mates. The kiss was gentle like Alice's and sweet like Jaspers but was different in its own way. I had all my mate's now and I couldnt ask for anything else, I'm the happiest I've ever been and its all because I made a decision to move to Forks with my sister.
💙