Chapter Twenty

"I was born in Greece, known as ancient Greece now. Although it wasn't as populated back then, only a couple hundred knew about it" I started, "my father, Michael, beat us. My mother, Willow, took the most of it. I had two siblings, Robert and Victoria. They were both younger than me." Bella listened to me, hanging onto every word which made me kinda feel special.

"Wait, so that vampire in the woods, Victoria, is she your sister?" Bella asked.

"I don't know, it's hard to believe but it could be possible," I told her thinking about it.

"Then that would make her the second oldest vampire," Bella said. Huh, she's right, weird. "Keep going." She said making me chuckle.

"Well, my mother was beautiful, I always told myself she was a princess that was kidnapped by my father because he had to have her beauty all to himself." I said while laughing sadly, "my sister was the same, she was only young when she went missing but she was also the little princess that I always tried to protect." Bella smiled.

"My brother, he took mostly after my father, definitely not in personality but in appearance. He had brown hair and brown eyes, they were always warm and bright which was something I loved about him. Now, my father, he was a cruel man. He hurt his wife and children for years, we were quite poor and so he took his anger out on us. He had some sort of government job, or at least that's what he told us." I explained.

"Where did you live?" Bella asked.

"We lived a little way outside of Greece, in the country. There was a war starting at the time, there were always wars when I was around seven so we were locked away in our house by our father. Mother was the only one that could go out.
When I was thirteen, Victoria went missing. It was night when I heard her scream, I never saw her again after that. In the morning my father came home muddy and had a few scratches on his face making me suspect him for murdering her. Mother never talked about it, we went on as if nothing happened and Robert was only a child at the time, he didn't understand.
The day I turned fourteen was the day I was sent off to get married to a guy much older then me. I ended up turning into a monster during the wedding and killed my father and groom. I'm technically a widow now." I said making Bella frown.

"So, you actually got married?" She asked, I nodded.

"Glad I got out of it. After that I knew I couldn't be around Robert or mother anymore so I fled to the city and there I killed half of the population. Not my fondest memory.
I roamed around for awhile, ended up taking a boat to the United States and living here for a very long time which is up until now." I finished, Bella just sat there with wide eyes.

"Woah, that's a long time." She said, I nodded in agreement. "What do you actually look like?"

"A fourteen year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes." I answered, "it's a lot to take in, I know." I said.

"Yeah, it is. Then why are you not cold when I touch you?" She asked.

"I'm a copycat, meaning I can take any vampires power's I come in contact with, I don't have to touch them but any around me I instantly take their powers. I used my power of fire, heating my body up when you come into contact with me, its almost like breathing now I'm so used to doing it." I explain.

"Thank you for telling me." I smiled at her.

"Of course."

"Can you tell me how you made the volturi?" She smirked.

"Oh, so you know about the volturi now?" I returned her smirk when she nodded, "Well, I saved Aro, kind of. He was stabbed and so I bit him. Marcus was sentenced to be hung for a crime he didn't commit so we killed everyone and turned him. And Caius was almost mauled to death by a mountain lion." I said making her raise an eyebrow.

"Huh, they were good acts." I rolled my eyes.

"Their not all evil, just to people they don't like." I said making her snort.

"And the witch twins?"

"Alec had to watch as his sister was being burnt to death on the stake for being a 'witch' at the time. And the guard was all turned by the three brothers. I left a few decades after turning the twins."

"You like leaving, don't you?" She asked.

"I won't leave you, I promise." I said and hugged her.

"You better not or I will hunt yo down and drive a stake through your heart." She said making me laugh until I fell off the bed. I guess it wasn't so bad talking about my past again, not like I thought it would be.
💙