Holmes

If Sibley thought this was going to be easy, she was wrong. This was the hardest thing she had ever done. She squinted down, tool poised in her fingers. She began to slowly moved her hand towards the table. Steady, steady. She was in, now she lifted her hand and- 

Buzz

"Dang it! This game is impossible!" she shouted. Normally she would throw her arms up in the air, but she was still extremely sore despite being discharged from the hospital the night before, plus one of them was in a sling to support her broken collarbone.

"Nothing is impossible," Sherlock replied, easily taking the pliers from her and pulling out some fake body part in the operation man. She groaned.

"Is there anything besides socializing you're not good at?" she asked. He scoffed.

"No. Your turn." he said. The door opened and closed to reveal John with groceries in his arms. He set them down on the counter before turning and looking at the two.

"Ah, at least your no longer playing Cluedo, the two of you arguing was becoming very frustrating." he said.

"It's just stupid. Cluedo isn't real life, there are more rules and it's about elimination, not actual sleuthing. Therefore he can't have deduced the board and made a decision!" she exclaimed. Sherlock just rolled his eyes at her. She leaned back into the couch, closing her eyes.

"Feeling alright?" Sherlock asked, boxing up the game.

"Yeah, just hurting a bit." she admitted.

"When was the last time you took your pain meds?" John asked.

"Few hours ago." she replied. Sherlock stood and walked to the kitchen to retrieve the little pill bottle and got her required meds out.

"You'll be sore for a few weeks but it shouldn't be as bad in the next couple of days," John told her. She nodded, taking the white pills from her father and swallowing them dry. She went to stand but Sherlock forced her back down.

"You need to rest," he said. She sighed in frustration.

"I've had enough rest. I'm tired of resting. It's not like I got shot, it was just a fight, it's not like I almost died." she whined.

"You need to wait until you've completely healed and those boys did almost kill you. Had the teacher gotten there thirty seconds later, you could have been permanently injured, Sibley." Sherlock said.

"Are they in jail?" she asked.

"Antarctica, actually," Mycroft stood in the doorway and tossed something at her, she reached out and caught it. In her hands was a small stuffed bear with a red ribbon around his neck.

"Uncle Mycroft, did you buy me a stuffed bear? Is this a sign that you like me?" she asked. He rolled his eyes.

"You are family." he answered simply and Sibley knew that was as close as she'd get to him telling her he cared for her.

"So what did you mean Antarctica?" she asked.

"Well, there's a military base down there. It was decided that since they liked violence so much, they could put it to use."

"Decided by whom?" she asked, innocently. He smirked at her and she smiled back.

"That's classified." he replied.

"Well whoever it was, give them my gratitude." she said. He gave her a small nod. Sherlock's phone buzzed and he looked at the screen.

"Lestrade needs us, we have a case. Don't move, Sibley, if you need anything, yell for Mrs. Hudson," he said in a rush. Mycroft rolled his eyes at a brother but left himself.