Trust

Sibley was so done being the victim. Done being taken and made a damsel in distress. Once upon a time she was completely independent, taking care of both herself and her mother. Now, though, she wasn't dealing with normal life problems. Taxes and bills and work and where the next meal would come from seemed like nothing compared to all of her new issues and she couldn't even handle herself. Sherlock was probably out there looking for her, desperate to save her, while she sat there, tied up and bloody, wishing she could just do something. Had she gone, like a normal person, to get self defense lessons at some business rather than her now kidnapper, he wouldn't know every single move she was going to make. Then again, normal self defense moves still probably wouldn't have worked on him. Once she got out of here she was gonna train her ass off to make sure she could never be the victim again.

She wasn't in the Moriarty's large, luxurious, home this time. Nor was she in some abandoned warehouse like in the movies. Honestly, she wasn't quite sure where she was. It was a small, box like, metal room. She was facing away from the door so she could never see out, but everytime someone came in, she could feel a gust of wind follow them. They always came around nighttime, never during the day. She assumed if they did, there would be much more sun flowing in. Sometimes, she could hear noises outside, like the clinging of metal on metal. Birds squawking. During the day she sweat a lot, obviously wherever she was it was hot and seeing as she was in room made of metal, she was always burning up. If she had to guess, she would say she was in a cargo container in a tropical area.

She heard footsteps behind her, the unmistakable click of Moriarty's dress shoes. She knew on the trip to where she was she had been drugged multiple times, as not only could she barely remember any of it, but she had felt so sick the first few days. Proof of that had come out of her throat and all over Jim's pristine suit and said shiny shoes. She didn't feel bad about it, either, even after the severe beating he gave her and then had Sebastian give her. That terrified look on Moriarty's face had given her life.

"Jimmy! I've missed you!" she exclaimed, smirking as he appeared in front of her. He chuckled.

"Someone has gained more of a snarky side. I'm sure a few months ago you wouldn't be so happy." he said, crossing his arms.

"Maybe not. Then again, a few months ago this was new to me. I'm kind of the pro at being kidnapped now." she stated. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You've only been kidnapped once before,"

"Really? It feels like more than that." she said. God, she was terrified, but she learned a long time ago that Moriarty fed off of that fear and had slowly learned to cover it up. He grins and in a flash her chin is in his hand, his dark brown eyes boring into her blue ones.

"It's been a few weeks now. I believe it's time to discuss our little conflict. How you ran out on me," he growled. She stared at him in terror, there was no hiding it this time. Moriarty looked absolutely ruthless. Like some beast prepared to hunt its prey. Part of her believed in any second he'd lean down and rip her throat out with his teeth in any moment.

"You were going to k-kill me," she stuttered. Danm. Over a month without stuttering ruined.

"Yes, but I gave you SO MUCH!" he shouted, letting go of her. She flinched back in fear.

"My daughter, a room in my home, clothes, food, luxury, comfort." he growled.

"All a facade to hurt my father... You know I actually trusted you. Trusted Amber." she shook her head.

"Yes, first mistake, don't trust anyone," he growled.

"Well, I know that now," she sighed. He procured a knife from somewhere and twisted it in his hands, the end glinting under the light of the small battery powered lantern Moriarty always brought with him. It was the only time she had any light at all.