Epilogue

Sibley stood over her father's grave. It was a sunny day. A happy looking day. It was wrong. After that funeral and burying her father. The world seemed to happy. It should be grieving with them.

"Ready?" John asked her.

"Just- just give me a minute." she whispered. He nodded and walked away.

"You know, this wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to suffer two more years with mother and then be off. Do my thing. Alone. Ya know it- it sucked. It was awful I- I was alone. Then you come around, jerk that you were and... You changed everything. You weren't like a normal father but I didn't need or want normal. You were great and- ya know I- I don't know what to do now, Dad. What am I supposed to do? Your dead. Amber's dead. John barely speaks. Mycroft is- well Mycroft. I miss you. I really, really miss you. How the hell can you be dead?! After everything why- why are you dead! You weren't supposed to go and do this! You jumped off of a building and I'm alone again! You- you-" she fell to her knees. Sibley hadn't cried at all since it happened. She couldn't. She was too empty, but now she was weeping. Sobbing loudly on the dirt. After a while she collected herself and looked up, taking in a deep breath. "Just know that you're missed. By all of us. Even Anderson and Donovan, I can tell. You never gave yourself enough credit. People did- do love. You're a pain, but we love you anyway." she stood up. "So if you could just stop being dead. That- that would be nice. Until then, say hello to Amber for me." with that, she walked away.