two ;

new york city , new york ;

hours later I managed to get a last minute ticket for new york.

new york city; filled with many tourist spots and such laid back areas. it was a place where i always wanted to go. I guess you can say I am kind of glad queen wanted me up there because I really had no where to go in mind.

I was nearly an hour away from where queen was settled at and I was kind of nervous. I haven't seen that girl in a couple of months; I just didn't want anything to get ruined while I'm away from my safe keeping home.

as the car came to many stops, slightly hearing the conversations that over spilled into the streets, I kinda felt homesick. this wasn't a usual thing to happen but I really started to miss home and the such weather the area held in the sticky air..

"miss, we are going to be there in 10 minutes." the driver said as all I could do was nod a 'yes'.

the area was native, buildings from different sizes to holding vibrant colors and such stories behind the tall scary height. you could tell that the certain area were for certain people yet it was welcoming, I guess you could say.

the car finally came to a stop as my eyes were peeled to the certain centered area; tall buildings , vibrant colors and once again stories that were hidden.

"how much was the total again?" I asked the driver as I shuffled through my purse, knowing I needed to clean it out later or possibly sooner.

"twenty five ma'am."

"here's a thirty, you can keep the change sir." smiling as I opened the door to where I was met with the crisp air that held a pine needle and earth musky scent. as for my surroundings, busy streets and many people coming and going around every corner of the area. it was safe to say that this area was okay but would've been much better if there wasn't also sounds of car engines speeding and conversations of such random things.

' I'm here. you gonna meet with? orrrr? '

' oh my god! already? and yes I'm coming just got to slip cj some shoes on. '

' okay take your time sista. '

as I patiently waited for queen to come out with cj, I just scrolled through Instagram; like pictures here and there.

"I am so really going to have to get that later." I muttered softly to myself as I liked a fit that fashion nova posted ; yet it was nearly a summer outfit and we was falling into a fall - nearly winter season.

as I continued scrolling and liking pictures, I felt a little nudge on my legs as I looked down and seen my whole world looking back at me.

"oh my god baby I missed you soooo much !" I told cj as I gave his adorable face much kisses as I heard laugh that was so familiar, you can recognize it in a crowd full of noise; queen naija.

"and look at you, I fitted and curved nicely."

"oh shut up you know that is all you with your slim built self." we broke into a small fits of laughter as we walked into the building. marble like took over the lobby like area as we headed to the elevator.

"this isn't bad but mind you the busy traffic." I complained as queen agreed with as we waited to get off on the right floor.

"how long do you think you are going to stay here?"

"to be honest I really do not know."

"what about your parents?" queen questioned as I silenced my words from coming out. I haven't heard from them ever since I left the house and now all the way out to new york. I pray to god they were okay cause I will be teared apart if they were to not be safe.

sighing, "I hope they are okay, I mean we would've never have to worry and surface the question if they had just come with, you know?"

I mentally made a reminder to try and call them to see if anything was still out there. the elevator finally came to a stop as it broke my trail of unwanted thoughts. we began walking down the hallway, lined with a moderate feeling that cling 'hey I'm sorta rich what about you?' vibe.

a question I always wanted to ask her ever since I got here began to eat me alive on the inside.

I guess queen noticed as she stopped and stared into my glaze, trying to put pieces together of what I could possibly could be thinking.

"everything okay ana?"

debating if I should just straight spit the question in front of her face or not?

"yeah I'm fine just hoping everything will be okay once the terror weather dies out." fake smiling as she returned the warm gesture - I couldn't possibly think what was making her happy, but I liked it.

we finally came to a stop in front of two double doors that could possibly hide terrifying stories behind them. "mind you that they are youtubers .. sort of like me so do not be camera shy." was the only thing she lastly said as she pulled me into the home.

cinnamon yet with a hint of pine oak lingered in the air as the setting in front of me felt rather homey. voices over spilled the area as fits of laughter and words were taken part upstairs or possibly downstairs.

"I am going to get the boys so you can just chill here, okay?" she felt rather unsure of how I was gonna react but all she got out of me was a simple nod.

"so cj you liking it here so far?" I baby talked him as he threw a few smiles and giggles here and there. "I miss daddy," sadness laced his voice.

poor baby, he rather hasn't been with his mom in a while and already misses his dad .. his parents; chris and queen sadly went down there own way as chris was lacking, leading to him to cheat on queen. pain and such sadness was filling her from the day it happened to I really don't know when it finished off. happiness and yet delate filled her eyes nowadays, I felt happy for her. she deserved better from the worse.

once again my thoughts were broken as from previous fits of laughter and words now dead down, as feet shuffling was the only audio to slightly hear.

"I promise you are going to like her clarebear."

"you sure? you know how I feel about new welcoming people queen."

sighing, I returned my attention to cj as he was watching random videos on youtube.

"I promise boy and stop being judgemental for once nigga!" queen's voice spoke aloud as I slowly looked up to where I was met with eyes; but ones in particular.

and from there everything started to fit the puzzle that I was missing in life; cheesy right?

a u t h o r ' s n o t e ;

crappy I know ! don't hate me !

also I wan to indicate that these (" ") means they are speaking in person as including facetime and phone calls while (' ') means texting and other things too .

once again ..

B E R E A D Y !

p.s. excuses my bad grammar and surface errors cause I will soon to fix my mistakes.