six ;

clarence white ;

there was tension in the air. anastasia was leaving and queen was acting funny.

patty kept brief conversations with the girl as they were already clicking as best friends.

"I don't know patty," I heard her sighing as I began to slightly ear hassle, "I just don't belong here at the moment."

I really wasn't a soft nigga like patty but I wanted to know wassup with her, why she felt the way she did.

did I do something ?

millions of questions ran through my rather big mind but were soon swept clean when queen appeared in front of me.

"looks like the two are best friends now," queen softly said as she sat on my bed.

"I'm happy for them though. she was never really the type to open up to anyone," she recalled once more as she looked at me, eyes filling with such feelings that I didn't understand. we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"I think I am falling for you clare and I think its safe to say that you take all my pain away." words couldn't jumble anything for me to say, not even a slight short sentence. I was speechless.

"you what?" I asked once more, staring at her as we lost each other in our eyes.

"I think I am falling for you." not even whisper and I still caught what she said.

"nah queen this can't be happening, you finna get a divorce not even in two weeks and you already catching feelings?" my stress level slowly raising as she was lost at words like I was.

"I'm sorry clarence.."

"nah its okay, things like this happen. but when queen? why did you keep quite for so long?" concern lacing my voice, yet I was still shocked. queen? out of everyone?

"ever since I came to new york -," she was going to continue until there was a knock on the door.

"yoo yall wanna come with?"

"go where?" I sighed as I took my eyes off queen and set them to stare at the ceilings; different shapes of such filled my brown ones for a split second.

"to take ana to the airport, she may be coming back in two weeks." patty informed as I got up, grabbing my supreme fanny bag and heading to the door, having queen trail behind.

"lets roll."

we finally reached the airport as we all came to send our goodbyes.

"so two weeks huh?" I asked ana as she was softly swing side to side with a slight smiled plastered on her face.

"yeah I guess so," she said as we met eyes. hers holding life in them with a slight warmth feeling - I realized when she gets upset or mad, they have a feel of ice cold and that was something I didn't want to feel.

"just know you are free to come to my crib you know, I enjoyed your company." sending her a smile as I saw her slightly bushing from my comment. "will keep in mind mr. white," she chuckled as I just stared at her; it was like love at first sight (cheesy I know).

but I just couldn't, have her wrapped into my life that's holding such secrets behind big doors, where I'm being involved in unwanted things. where danger can snatch her from me in a blink of an eye, I wasn't risking it.

' houston, texas is going to be leaving in two minutes.'

"GROUPPPP HUGGGGG!!!" patty screamed as we all mushed each other into one.

"ight you guys are suffocating me," whined anastasia as we broke from my hug, having smiles being breaking.

"well I gotta go guys."

we all watched her slowly walking but something in me told me to stop her.

"wait!" I shouted as her head whipped back in confusion?

"what's your number ma?" I confidently asked as her tiny frame came striking back.

"thought you'd never ask." she smiled as she slipped a tiny piece of paper into my hands.

she has gangster feeling too soft - and I liked it ...

A U T H O R ' S N O T E ;

yes ! yes ! yes ! clarence will slightly be a gangster in this book but also a model and youtuber ..

but he finally asked for the number bitchessss !!!

I kinda feel this chapter was weak and I shouldn't have jumped into it all so quick but what's the fun if I didn't ?

anywayssss.....

B E R E A D Y