five ;

anastasia scar ;

"so you're telling me you was what? fifteen or sixteen? and lost your virginity to someone two times older than you?" I couldn't stop laughing as clarence kept sending me glares. we were all currently telling stories about such embarrassing and funny moments - but this one, topped all of ours.

"dude that was serious rape. she fucking raped you brother." patty managed to squeeze the words out as he broke into a laughing matter as I chained onto it too. "fuck you niggas man. all I was trying to do was tell my story and yall just keep laughing." I could tell clarence was getting annoyed but queen soon latched her hand onto his forearm - trying her best to keep him cool.

'best friends my ass.' my thoughts spoke as I paid attention to something else.

"so ana banana, how old are you?" questioned patty as I hurriedly swallowed the juice I consumed, "twenty , about to be twenty one next month on the eleventh."

"oh my god? already? bitch time has flown by so fast." queen spoke as I just sent her a calming nod, it hurt a little that she kind of forgot but oh well.

"what do you plan to do?" clarence asked as they all looked at me, waiting for a pleasing responses.

"I really don't know. nothing big for sure." I replied as they all shook their heads in agreement.

I never enjoyed celebrating my birthday since my last two brought some conflicts and I just did not want to repeat history.

"what about we all go to vegas?"

"vegas? your kidding right?"

"no I'm serious. we all can let loose and enjoy our lives down there.

"this nigga gotta be kidding," clarence mumbled that soon brought a mini agreement between patty and him.

"alright shut the hell up," I grew annoyed rather too fast. not even here for four hours and I already wanted to leave.

starting from queen keeping something from me about clarence and her, then the mini agruement between patty and him. I just wanted freedom and a stress - free mini vacation.

"what made ya panties twist sista?" queen asked as she grew a little closer to me.

"nothing," I sighed feeling all the stress continuing to build up.

silence once again entered the room as I knew it was time to break it once again - "I'm leaving tomorrow night," I said as I fidgeted with my fingers, something I did when I was unsure of a response.

nobody said a word as I brought my eyes up, looking straight across to clarence as he was already staring back. "your free to stay as long as you one," he spoke loud and clear as I sent him a faint smile, but I knew I didn't belong here.

"yeah anastasia, you can stay here for however long. shit and you just came so what's the rush of leaving?" patty lured as I looked at him, he was something what was becoming my new best friend. similarities we both shared, interest that we also shared; something I never found in another.

"I have family back in houston. I need to make sure they are okay and straight before I freely leave their nest." I shrugged as queen looked at me in 'awe.'

"did you call them ever since you left?"

"no but I plan to before I head home."

the air became suffering. something that became very toxic to handle but it was soon farther broke which kind of pained me.

"now back to planning the girl's birthday party .. vegas it fucking is nigga." patty explained with excitement as we heard clarence huff in annoyance.

and as again, we all shared little thoughts with one another that held laughter ..

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E ;

okay so nearly updated three times today and I am proud. and I am proud to say that I am digging this book already - from the vibe its holding and to what I know it's going to hold in story for you guys ..

so once again ....

B E   R E A D Y