eleven ;

new york city ; new york

the boys recently lefted as they were handling business with modeling and shit, so it was just queen and i, struck with boredom.

"we should go to the mall, and maybe the studio? if you want?" queen questioned as i was scrolling down my emails, in hopes one from my teachers, but sadly no.

"uh- yea sure, but remember the guy from the airport?" i answered as she sent me a nodded. "while we was texting and he's not bad and he wants to meet," i trailed in hopes she knows where its leading.

"girlll if you dont meet up with that nigga, nobody is stopping you." she said but did she know i was stopped at the airport? shaking my head i already texted him the details as i set my phone down, planting my attention on the tv that was playing a movie.

was clarence also this controlling?

more important was he like that with queen too? but when im not here?

"hey queen i have a question"

"wassup?"

here goes nothing ...

"does clarence do the same to you ?"

"what do you mean do the same? i told you we was only best friends." her answered set in the air for a few minutes, wondering if i should even continue any farther with her.

"like be so damn controlling all the time," i huffed as my phone alerted that maybe he must have replied.

'august <3'

aight coo. meet me there at 4 o'clock? i can take you out to dinner later tonight

- 1:30 PM

"i guess you can say yeah, when chris was down here clarence became controlling outta no where." queen informed as i just shook my head, "why you ask anyways scar?" she questioned as more as i just ignored her but soon replied, "its nothing but i gotta go get ready okay?"

i then disappeared into his bedroom, grabbing my all bags as i knew i could've slept upstairs this whole stay.

struggling to even move two i knew i would need queen so i called for her.

"what now ana?" her voice carried with annoyance as i really didn't pay mind too. "can you help me move my bags uppstairs? into one of the rooms please?" i kindly asked as she rolled her eyes, snatching the duffle and suticase from my hands. "thank you babyyyyy, i love you," nearly singing to her as she just once more rolled her eyes, having me laugh.

i began to carry the other duffle upstairs, almost falling over from the heavy bag weighing down my short body.

eventually i made it to the room where i set all my bags down; large queen bed, white sheets and fluffy blanket. this room was actually the way i wouldv'e put mines but with more color, as this room only screamed 'everything white' which i didn't really mind.

"now i am going to sleep but do not call me."

"girl whatever, ima just leave without a say." i snickered as i shoved her out of the room, quickly running to the bathroom so i can get dressed in time.

the bathroom was elegant; maarble counter table with a huge and yet wide mirror, the shower was all glass and a walk in which i already loved, their was a tub not to far from the shower. supposedly this bedroom was the masters. smiling to myself, i turned the water on to heat up as i bgean stripping off my clothes and setting them on the sink, knowing i will eventually do lauundry later.

as i came back to the shower the water was now running hot as i slipped my body in, as the water sent chills through my cool body.

i then began washing up, not missing any inch of my body as my skin was slightly turning red from the harsh scrubbing.

once i was all done with my hygiene and more, i then shut the water off, instantly wrapping myself up in a towel trying to keep the warmth on me much longer.

now the bathroom smelt like strawberries and lemonade, as i also craved that scent but more of the original scent the house held; cinnamon with an earth musk.

leaving the bathroom, i pulled out some strawberry scented oil, lathering it onto my freshly shaved legs. also smacking some deodorant along with some perfume but getting dressed.

as in for my outfit, i did something plain yet cute knowing i didn't want to go all out.

outfit ;

(imagine her hair black !! at the moment sus did not get new weave !!)

slipping the outfit on, i managed to add four large gold bobby pins to my left side of my head, completely my entire outfit.

"cause on who i won't steal another mans for my own," i teasingly joked with myself as i grabbed my purse and phone.

'august <3'

cannot wait to see you ! and you betta have dressed casual ..

- 3:10 PM

to ; august <3

i did with a hint of sexy ;) but cannot wait either aug !

- 3:14 PM

and with that i rolled off from the house, making sure queen locked the doors before i truly left.

here goes nothing ..

A U T H O R ' S N O T E ;

soooo i will farther this part in the next chapter as i am playing my game and also updating on my phone and computer ...

but do you think clarence is gonna ruin the twos moment in the mall ?

soon you will find out !

(excuse any errors !)

B E R E A D Y