twenty ;

"she hasn't talked you back has she?" patty's voice rung out as I rocked my body back and fort with my head in my hands. "no she hasn't." was the only thing I said before I looked up at him, locking my eyes with his as I just plainly stared. "matter of fact get the fuck outta my room nigga. I ain't got time to mope around for her sorry ass no more." I sucked my lips in as he just got up and left. "don't stress this shit too much" was the last thing patty said before he shut the door leaving me in a room full of silence and unspoken thoughts.

looking over at the time that was plastered on the clock it read 1:00 AM.

"man fuck this shit" I hissed as I grabbed my hoodie and keys and headed out the door to encounter queen laying on the couch knocked. at the moment I did not care how loud I was being, what I was doing was none of her business to begin with.

slipping my hoodie on as I was making my way to the stairs I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, engulfing me in a hug. "where you going baby?" her voice softly spoke in my ears as I shrugged her off. "what I am doing is none of your business queen. butt your nosey ass somewhere else dawg." I snapped at her. her eyes soften with sower as I shook my head and just went to the top of the stairs, "you need to be gone by the time I come back or I'm kicking you out." was the final shit I told her before I made it outside the building and to my car.

anastasia scar ;

it wasn't too long since I fallen asleep until I was woken big a loud knock on the door. "who the hell is banging at this time" I questioned myself as I slipped on my pajama shorts on and went to grab my bat from my closet, I had to play this shit safe.

I slowly made my way down the steps as I quietly crept to the door and went straight to checking the peep hole.

a figure in all black was standing there as their face was turned sideways and I really couldn't see since I didn't bother cutting the porch light on. "what do I do, what do I do" I kept repeating to myself softly, as the person just stood there, rocking back and forth on their heels. not a second has passed and they knocked again and this time I cut the lights on as I wanted to take a look at who the hell was knocking at my door at this time.

it was him.

he was standing there patiently as I brought my bat down and began to undo the latch.

before I pulled the door open I fixed my shirt and shorts and then I opened the door to be encountered by a strong aroma.

"hey" the words flowed from his lips as a hint of alcohol lingered between.

"hey" I spoke as I just stared at him, taking every detail in as if I was never going to see him ever again from this last encounter. "I got your message last night," clarence said as I grew red. "yea uh about that I-I wa-" "nah its coo" he interrupted me. I was astonished. "I came here to talk to you about some shit" he withdrew me from my glaze as I shook my head at him to continue. "mind letting me in for a little?" "uh yea of course. my fault" I short laughed as he just shot me a small smile and walked past me.

shutting the front door, I let my back sit against it before I trailed behind him into the living room. he plopped his body onto the loveseat in the far corner as I managed just to sit diagonal from him. I pulled my body up to the chest as he just stared at me in 'awe'.

"so what did you need to talk to me about" I broke the silence that was floating in the air as he just looked at me as he ran his fingers through his beard. he looked pretty good just sitting there.

"what the hell are you doing to me man?" his out burst caught me off guard as I stared at him in confusion. "what? I didn't do anything to you clarence" I spoke back as he stood up. "nah anastasia you did something to me." he growled as his facial expression changed from chill to anger. gulping down all the fear I just caught, I stood up and went semi close to him, any closer and who knows what could go down. "keep yo distances scar" he whispered as I reached forth to grab him by the forearm. "why" I questioned as he backed away from me.

"because your going to start something you can't finish" was the last thing he said to me before he brushed past me and was out the door in under a matter of seconds..

we parted ways once again..