seven ;

houston , texas ;

weeks after I left new york, everything clicked back into place.

clarence and I kept in brief touch as we both were handling our business that we were serving; him with his model and I with catching up on late work for school.

yes you freakin' heard it ! I am in my second year of college, wanting to become a nurse or dental assistant. it wasn't bad if you really thought about it, it was simply four hours a day along with two easy packets that were due by the next week.

I did in the process get told that I will never finish which I do slightly believe since I tend to not really do my work when I am at home.

but we will see..

I was currently sitting with my parents at the dinner table, stuffing our face into some pizza that I order. no one really in the house wanted to cook so why not? am I right ?

"so do you plan to go back up there?" my mother surfaced the question as I was puzzled at the sudden interaction with the question. "huh? go where again?" I was confused as both my parents broke into a smile, shaking their head at their lost and confused child.

"back to new york city, your dream place." father huffed as I seen hurt flash in his eyes a little.

"ohhhhh," giving a long pause before continuing, "I really don't know for right now. I still have school to finish in two months, so maybe after that."

"why? what happen?"

I was debating if I wanted to tell my mother what happened in new york considering I always did inform her on everything that happened anywhere.

sighing, "queen was acting funny the whole time I was there. like there was this boy okay? and she said they was 'best friends' but really? the way she was holding and touching him was saying something else." I expressed how I felt when I felt my phone vibrate in my pockets.

'patty 💞'

yoooo bestie !

- 6:00 PM

smiling down at my phone from his text message, I was quick to realize my parents left the table and probably went upstairs.

to ; patty 💞

heyyyyyooooooooo! I miss you 💞💞

- 6:04 PM

setting my phone down I began gathering the plates as I already knew later I would have to clean them.

"ana baby we are leaving!" mother shouted as I rolled my eyes. they been leaving ever since I returned home.

"whatever just be safe!" I called back as I washed up and dried the dishes, setting them where they belong.

'patty 💞'

facetime later ? LMFAOO I feel young when I asked

- 6:13 PM

to ; patty 💞

of course dummy ! and shut upppppp

- 6:20 PM

I was quick to finish my job of cleaning the house, rather deciding if I wanted to shower or not since I didn't for the past two days.

'you better shower bitch,' I thought to myself as I slipped myself up into my room and began to wash up, nearly lasting an hour.

"wait hold on, you are telling me when you was shaving that you fell and cut your ass cheeks?" patty teasingly said as I flicked him off through the camera. we was currently on facetime as I was telling him the incident that happened in the shower.

"yes now shut up you fag," I made a come back as his laughter grew even louder.

"dude how though ? like did you slip the razor under you when you fall?"

"I guess I fucking did nigga"

"aye watch that," he playfully warned just when I was going to response, another call came in.

'incoming call from clarence 🤐'

"hey patty ima have to call you back in a minute," hanging up before I even got a response from him.

should I answer?

soon his face popped up on my screen as he was already mugging me, as I was confused on why he even called.

"can I help you," polity asking as he smacked is lips from my remark

"how you gone facetime patty but cant do that shit with me ma?"

"maybe because patty asked me earlier today?" slightly laughing as he just glared.

"mann whatever. but question?"

"shoot?"

"when you coming back to new York?"

and once more, my night was filled with revealing secrets and keeping some ..

A U T H O R ' S N O T E ;

short chapter yes but next one while be getting slightly spicy? cannot make promises though ..

soooo

B E R E A D Y