seventeen ;

anastasia scar ;

what can i say ? weeks have passed as each day grew to become either longer and/or shorter . august and i have finally reached a peaking point in the relationship we have managed to keep . no , we didn't break up !! we just simply grew more out of each other , let alone we rarely see each other now .

new york was still the same tale that everyone spills to their beloved friends and family .

i felt trapped . such a big city that held secrets of another ; secrets that if they were unrolled , it can disaster such an environment full of pursuit .

the excruciating part was i lost everyone . i lost queen to a lame argument over a boy . i lost clarence to queen which really i didn't care much about . and patty , i quiet didn't lose him fully but partly . everyone briefly mentioned each other to one another — whatever been said was kept in the pod between the four , rather to harsh or to uncaring to give a damn .

but enough of the spilling of feelings ...

NEW YORK CITY , NEW YORK

the air still lingered with pine cone and earth musk scent as fall was approaching .

i was in my bedroom on my bed where i was just scrolling through social media , the usual routine that i acquainted each morning . theshaderoom and yet other bullshitting accounts kept many posts that i really didn't bother to view through . whatever that happened last night seemed to take over the whole media..

sighing , i locked my phone and set it aside me . was today gonna be like the other days ? or was something going to be done differently ? only i would manage to know what will happen next ..

clarence white ;

recaps of last night filled my head as i groaned and sat up in bed .

"clare oh my god," queen moaned as we shared yet another feeling that we craved the most ; the highest peak .

shaking the memories out of my head , i managed to gather myself up as i walked out the bedroom and into the bathroom to be met with a beast looking figure . the bags under my eyes sagged even more than before , resulting that more sleep was needed as it was lost each and every night by every hour .

the past week or so contained hell and happiness . queen and i worked things out after we fucked it through many rounds . she finally went back to texas , where she was officially divorcing her ex husband and would be moving to where her mom is situated .

i haven't heard from anastasia since the encounter with her and the new boy toy she is chasing around the city , 'his ugly ass' i thought .

i pray to god each and every day that she succeeds the most in life . that she actually gathers her goals and accomplishes them .

anastasia scar ;

"ma'am your totally will be 29.89" the cashier said. balling on a budget was a hassle especially if it's in victorious secret? pulling my card out i handed it to the lady as i waited patiently for it to be returned.

"thank you and have a nice day."

"you too," i said sending her a thankful smile, gathering my bags and walking out the store as i planned to make a spot at bath & body works.

the mall wasn't a packed as it would have been on any day of the week.

people pushed and passed one another. each store nearly contained the amount of 50 people and counting.

shaking my head, i managed to reach the next store that i knew i was gonna spend a lot at. as i walked in, i grabbed the bags they provided and walked around, smelling each and every item they had out.

my bag was nearly filled to the top containing body wash , hand wash candles to lotion. as i looked around once more i knew that i had to stop. walking into the line i slipped my card out as i waited for it to be my turn.

going through the same process i always did in any store, i gathered my things as i began to walk out.

"i have done spent enough in one day," i softly spoke to myself deciding that i should just leave and come back in another week.

now, i managed to slip through herds of people as my bag smacked some here and there.

i was outside of the store michael kors as i grabbed my keys and halted the trunk up , sticking my bags in and shutting it when i was interrupted with a familiar voice that made a puncture in my heart and mind ...

"anastasia scar ?"

A U T H O R S N O T E

oh god .. ITS BEEN FOREVER !! i really hope this chapter was good .. because i literally sucked ass at trying to make it sound good !!

if you want you can give feedback . it can range from nice to mean ; i really don't care .

a lot of plot twists and characters will be put in the story !!

and yes my updating will be horrible as i just joined women wrestling at my school LMFAOO gonna be big diesel out in these streets.

i will manage to update on the weekends but if i don't , you can hate me <3

anywho ..

B E R E A D Y