twelve ;

clarence white ;

"fuck you mean you didn't get the money?" my voice ranging with anger as the stranger in front shook his head fast, knowing what was to come next. "I told you I needed another week," his pleading not waiting to go any further. laughing as I shook my head, "you don't even got the money do you nigga?" he fell silent as I grew even more furious, "huh? I don't hear you now bitch ass nigga." I spat in his face as he looked everywhere else but not me.

patty was next to me, observing and shaking his had as he grabbed the gun and lined it to the stranger's head. the stranger shook with fear as boom - he fall lifeless. it was that easy? just killing people for promised money.

"call them to come and clean this shit up," rubbing my face as patty disappeared the other direction, as I head out the back and into my car.

I wish to end all this but it gave money to the table, more than we ever received. I was hooked to it all; drugs, money, and slightly killing. I was basically the leader for patty and a couple others. it was all wrong but felt damn right to earn success from.

shaking my head, the passenger door opened as patty slipped his body in and shut the door.

"how much do you think we gonna earn from this?" his voice spoke aloud, not caring that another life was took.

"more than we should be earning," stressfully earning as we pulled out and sped down the road.

"aye dawg lets go to the mall, I wanna cop a new chain." I told patty as she sent a nod as we sped down the street, nearing closer to the mall.

hopefully when I get home, all this bullshit leaves so mama can me feel better; even without pleasure ..

anastasia scar ;

"so you wanna be a nurse? now that's wassup girl." august said as I cracked a smile, could this man get any sweeter?

"yeah just two more years and I will officially be nurse scar," confidently saying as he shot me a funny look, having me question.

"what's the face for alsina?" I mugged as he laughed and shoved my shoulders. "girl nothing, just shocked a girl like you will be wanting to be a nurse." furrowing my brows at his comment, "what do you mean?" I asked as he stopped and grabbed my forearms gently. "when I first seen you, I thought you'd be a stuck up one, the kind that just wants money and sex. I know judging from first looks is bad but now, you blown my mind girl." august gestured with his hands a mini explosion as I chuckled. "is that a good thing?" I said as I took a slip from my drink, looking at him intensely watch me.

"its always going to be a good thing with you," he flirty said as I broke into a small blush. screw me and this blushing bullshit.

we both then continued down the crowded mall, going into stores and buying whatever we needed until I seen someone, someone very familiar.

"hey do you mind if I go to the restroom real quickly?" I quickly asked august, hoping he'd let me go by myself.

"yeah but you okay? its like you seen a ghost or something?" he joked as I nervously laughed, only if he knew what I saw.

"yeah I-I'm fine, be back in five?" and with that I quickly sped off hoping the two didn't acknowledge my presences at the mall.

I finally found the restroom as I hurriedly called queen, in wonders of why she didn't warn me they was going to come here.

"hey wassup? everything good?" queen asked as I panicked rather quickly.

"you didn't tell me they was going to be here ! I had to run and hide from their asses." I spoke as queen fell silent.

"who? clarence and patty? oh my god I didn't know they was going to be there!"

"yeah well if they see august and I, shit will go down." I thought as my stomach turned from the thoughts of what all could possibly happen.

"while go back there and leave because they cannot do shit, you have nothing with either of them." she snickered as I slowly slipped my body from the restroom, praying to god they will be gone.

"okay I will just call you when I leave safely," and with I hung up and made my way back from where I came.

clarence white ;

patty and I were just walking. going into stores and spending money on random shit.

"yo let's go to champions, I wanna get some new kicks." patty mentioned as we went in there.

patty began walking and grabbing shoes left and right as I was just looking, not really needing anything.

a few minutes passed when a familiar face popped up into the store; the man from the airport.

devilishly smiling, I motioned patty to come this way as we both approached the man.

"aye wassup? dude from the airport, right?" I asked sticking my hand up as he just looked, knowing I was familiar too.

"hey? anastasia 'man?'" he gestured as I was already growing tight with him.

"yeahhhh I would like for you to stay away from here." I kindly said as he laughed, coming with a smart comeback, "and what if I don't? whatcha gonna do nigga?" and here was another testing me.

"nigga Ima end you, don't think I wont." warning him as patty pulled me back, stopping from having a scene being caused. "wait into you catch me in dem streets, we can then truly see who you are." august smirked as then anastasia walked in, eyes widening.

"clarence?" she said barely above a whispered as I grew in even more rage of anger.

"anastasia? what are you doing here?" I questioned as I sent her glares, watching her shifted uncomfortable.

I took the time to take in of what she was wearing ; ripped mom jeans, ones that hugged her perfectly, a loose nearly cropped baby pink hoodie and nude open toe heels.

I was already getting impatient with her as I just left the store, completely knowing I will settle this issue at home and him .. oh am I ready to catch him so he can stop baiting for what was mines.

I guess you can say shawty has me going crazy, simple actions could end everything.

( ignore errors please !!)

B E R E A D Y