Rachel's Passion

Rachel tightened her grip on Ethan's hair, her lips pressing urgently against his while his big hands trailed up her bare thighs and lifted her up with ease. Without a second thought, she wrapped her legs around his waist, a gasp leaving her lips when he pressed her up against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall. The water was drenching them both, their pajamas ruined because they couldn't part. Their need for each other intense, causing them to claw at each other, trying to get as close as possible.
She threw her head back when he entered her, clutching onto him with everything she had. He started to move his hips, he moved hard and fast. They had to be fast because Ava could wake up any minute now and demand their attention. She'd be a mess if they had to stop midway. Ethan wouldn't do any better.

"Get there faster." He demanded of her, his voice rough and quiet.

She moved her hand between them and rubbed her sensitive spot to get herself there faster. She knew once she came Ethan would follow.

"Almost there." She told him.

He pushed against her harder, his hand covering her mouth to keep her from being too loud. Gabriel and Valerie were across the hall, getting ready for work while Ava was by some miracle still asleep in her crib.
She could do quiet, most of the time, but it was too intense this morning. She had no control over herself anymore. It had always been like this with Ethan. She doubted anyone else could make her feel this way.

Ethan's hand slipped from her mouth,"Fuck." He buried his nose in her neck, his body tensing up when she tightened around him.

She bit into his shoulder to keep herself from screaming out, her whole body trembling as she reached her orgasm. It was too much. She could have sworn she blacked out for a little while. When she pulled away from Ethan and glanced at his face she was greeted by the sight of him grinning at her. She smiled tiredly running her fingers gently through his damp, messy hair.

"Good morning to you too." She whispered.

"This is one hell of a morning." He joked.

She couldn't agree more, "You have some weird fetishes, Ethan." She told him, trying to keep her face serious while her voice void of any emotion, "Watching me brush my teeth turned you on?"

He chuckled, "No, watching you stand on your toes and making my shirt trail up your thighs and flashing me your thong is what turned me on."

Her cheeks heated. She had no idea she was flashing him when she was focused on brushing her teeth. All she knew was when she rinsed her mouth and glanced back in the mirror, Ethan had wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her with him into the shower. It all happened so fast she barely knew what was going on. All she could do was feel him.

"You should clean up while I check on Ava."

Rachel wasn't ready to let him go. She clung to him, leaning in to kiss him. He obliged, kissing her back. He cupped her face, deepening the kiss. He slowly pulled out of her and placed her back on her feet, making sure to keep her steady while she found her balance.

"You good?" He asked her, letting go of her.

"I'm fine." She brushed him off and pushed her wet hair back, "Go get ready while you still have the chance." She told him, "I'm cleaning up. If you're lucky she'll sleep a little longer so you can suit up at least."

He smirked at her, "If I'm lucky Gabriel won't give me hell for being late again."

Poor Gabriel had so much to deal with now that things were good between them again. They were Ethan and Rachel again. The Ethan and Rachel who always lusted over each other, not caring about anything else in the world.
They had Ava to care for now though. Not to mention Ethan's demanding job. They needed to find a balance, otherwise, it would all crumble apart.