Chapter one

The world is hell now monster took over. Squids took over the land and creepers did too. Everyday it's getting harder to avoid the ender dragon and wither.

Y/n ran into his underground hiding spot and it lead to the resistance. There's basically nothing special about us just we are fighting the monsters

All of a sudden y/n someone said y/n angrily. Y/n looked over to see the leader of the resistance mithzan.

Mithzan is one of the greatest hero's here actually he's a legend.

Mithzan grabbed y/n and pulled him into his office. Mithzan then said "you could've led the monsters back here, you Id- but before he could finish shubble came in and said "hey max leave him alone he made a mistake but guess what the monsters could've wiped us out already."

Max looked at his desk and focused on work.

Shubble did a cute smile and pulled y/n out and into the library. She looked at y/n and said "call me by my real name Shelby not my hero name okay."

Y/n nodded

Shelby was another hero and every hero has their hero name and real name. For example Max's hero name is mithzan and Shelby's is shubble.

Shubble pointed at Michael and Michael's hero name is redvactor. Hero was reading a legend about a team called TEAM CRAFTED.

Y/n was so interested and fascinated by theses hero's. He looked at Shelby she had tears and was smiling listening about these hero's so y/n  asked "did you know the hero's."

She nodded and said "yes I did and if I was lucky sometimes I'd get to help them. Y/n smiled and asked "they got help?" Shelby nodded "of course from me, lady aphmau, Alesa, bashure max, jinn, Barney, captain sparkles and a lot others and I mean a lot others. So yes they were the best but yes they needed help once in a while. Now they disappeared and the monsters came out because their not scared anymore there's no team crafted."

Y/n sat down and nodded but a of sudden the base shook. Red stood up and said "they found us." Re grabbed y/n and Shelby and pulled them into a room. He gave them a book and said "you two need to reunite team crafted they are the only ones that can save us."

Shelby was worried so she asked "what are you doing?" Red smiled "me and max will slow him down.

Shelby and y/n nodded and ran
Shelby looked back to see herobrine.
She kissed y/n on the cheek and said "I'll hold him back you get the hell out of here."

Y/n ran