Finnal battle

All of them say a table and then y/n started speaking ok so today We didn't just unite team crafted we united all popular hero's so today we show herobrine this world isn't his for the taken he has to deal with not just team crafted he has to deal with all of us. It was hard to recruit some of you and some people were easy but we're here so let's fights. Ok the plan is-

Time skip

Team Crafted were on the hill
Sky then said "ok everyone remember me and team Crafted will try to get into the castle and everyone knows Their roles. 

Herobrine saw team Crafted on the hill.

He started laughing and said really just team Crafted.  That's when minecraftuniverse shot fireworks in the air and that's when almost all minecraft youtubers ran into the battle.

Team Crafted fighting but then
the pack said bajan we got you a way in. Team Crafted ran in to the castle.

They heard laughing then they see herobrine sitting on a throne and he said you guys got beated by the enderdragon and you think you can defeat me.
Sky walked up "that time we weren't a team but now we teamed up to take you down.

Herobrine looked at y/n and said "oh a new recruit in the team Crafted. 

Bajan then said "he's trying to distract us GO!

Team Crafted ran at him and he token them all out then Jerome said come on team try again but now as a team.

They ran at him as a team and he took a few down but was losing.

Team Crafted never worked better as a team until now and then finally bajan Canadian jumped and cut herobrines head off.