- H2OVanoss - SMUT -

Requested by: @BhadBrianna
Top: Jonathan/Delirious
Bottom bitch: Evan/Vanoss
~~~~~~
Evan's P.O.V

Delirious hasn't been giving me much attention lately, I have not a clue as to how I can get him to give me the attention I want, I've been thinking for the past half hour while he's downstairs playing Uno with the crew.

Then it clicked. "if I want his attention, I need to pry it out of him!" I whisper-yell to myself.
I reach for my phone and take a few nudes then I send it to him, now I just wait..

Jonathan's P.O.V

The round ended quickly we decided to play one last time but before it started I hear my phone buzz. "Hold on guys someone's texting me." They just nodded to me.

I open my message app and Evan texted Me? I tap his name and see he'd sent me a bunch of nudes, I feel my 'friend' harden as I look up to my friends I say "alright guys, let's hurry this round up! Asap!" I slightly yell, they look at me and furrow their eyebrows in confusion but nod as we start what has to be our 2000th round.

*TIME SKIP*

The round was over and I had an erection the entire time, I sort of rushed them out of the house and ran up stairs into the room, i see Evan on the bed, I jumped on top of him and say "you think it's funny sending nudes while I'm playing a card game huh?" He looks away blushing bright pink.

"I need to teach you a lesson, you're such a naughty boy~" Evan was already undressed, I suppose he was waiting for me to get here..

Evan's P.O.V

jonathan started kissing down my neck quickly finding my sweet spot, he bit, sucked, and licked it, leaving a very visible, purple hickey. Jon pulled me up by the hair and said a simple command "Suck." I pulled his pants and boxers down, I licked the tip teasingly but he, not wanting to waste any time, yanked my hair forwards and forcefully thrusted into my mouth. His moans filled up the room as I gagged and sucked the best I could.

Delirious P.O.V

I felt myself almost cumming, so I pulled my length out of his mouth quickly, losing the feeling of pleasure purposefully too soon to avoid cumming down Evans throat. "hands and knees!" I command harshly, Evan quickly got on his hands and knees, I slowly pushed in without any sense in preparing poor Evan for my manhood.

"J-Jonathan!" Evan screamed, "ah, ah, ah, it's Daddy to you!" I say and spank his ass earning a moan from him. I start thrusting quickly picking up pace with each thrust. "J- Daddy..!" I smirk to myself "you like that don't you? You like it when Daddy pounds into you.~" I could see Evan gripping the sheets and nodding as he moaned loudly, he could barely even speak in between his moans. "D-addy Ah~ Fuck m- ahh~ mmn~"

He started shaking as my thrusts got sloppier indicating I was about to cum. "you want daddy to cum inside of you don't you my naughty baby boy?~" I say seductively. "ah~ yes d-addy.. Come inside of m-me! I'm y-your n-naught-ty b- ahh~!" I suddenly cum inside of him as he cums right after me. I pull out of him and Evan falls onto the bed shaking, I smirk and lay right beside him.

"I should send nudes to you everyday." Evan says tiredly, I chuckle "I'm not going easy on you the next time you send nudes.", "oh? That's exciting, I can't wait to send nudes again then." Evan smiles cutely. I shake my head at him and he giggles, then I pull him close to me as we both drift to sleep.

~~~~~
THE END.
I loved writing that, you have NO IDEA.