- DaithiDeLui - SMUT -

requested by: BongUi9

This was requested to me just today, and I also just got my laptop. I hope you like it!

----

Lui Calibre P.O.V

I was over at Nogla's house, playing video games with him and live streaming. The stream had a face cam but it could not see below our torsos. Out of nowhere, I feel a hand rubbing my inner thigh. Obviously, it was Nogla. I tried to keep in moans and tried my best not to let the fans realize my face was turned 50 shades of red. Nogla finally finished the stream and ended it. As soon as the live was ended, he pounced onto me and pinned me against the wall. Nogla started kissing, licking, and sucking my neck, leaving obvious hickeys. "N-Nogla..? W-What are you d-doing..?" Nogla continued attacking my neck with his lips and slowly brought his kisses to my left shoulder. "You, obviously." I blushed even more.. All of a sudden, he threw me over his shoulder to take me out of his office and into his bedroom.

He threw me onto his bed and pinned me down again, he went to my clothing and tore off my T-shirt and pants, along with my underwear. He suddenly stopped and went to his nightstand, dug around in his drawer, and got four handcuffs. "We're going to have lots of fun, babe. Tonight, you're my little slut." I blushed and backed up on the bed. Nogla gripped each of my arms and handcuffed them to each side of the headboard. Then, did the same to my legs to the foot of the bed. 

He undressed himself in front of me and I was very scared for myself when I saw his sizeable manhood. I'd say he was AT LEAST 9.5 inches. I'd never been sexually active, so this was bound to hurt. He crawled onto the bed and kissed my neck, both of us completely unclothed. He glided his hand up and down my sides, sending shivers up and down my spine. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube, only to apply it to his member and slowly push in with no preparation other than the lubrication. Nogla moaned at my how tight I was. My body was overcome with pain, Nogla attempted to soothe my pain by rubbing my waist and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. He was gently thrusting in and out of me.

Soon enough, pleasure overpowered pain and I moaned loudly. Nogla took this as a hint to speed up his pace, he thrusted hard and fast as I moaned louder, digging my nails into his back. He sped up with each thrust and found my prostate. This sent me over the edge, as I scream-moaned, I was very close to my climax, and I could tell Nogla was too. "Fuck.. I'm gonna cum, right inside of you, my little slut." He winked at me, I blushed and looked to the side while biting my bottom lip to silence my moans. Right then, he came inside me. I moaned loudly, as I felt his warm seed fill my insides. I came right then and moaned, embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed baby.. Fuck, I love you." Nogla gripped my chin with his thumb and pulled me into a gentle kiss. afterwards, he uncuffed me and pulled his blanket over us both. "I- Uh- L-Love you too, N-Nogla.." Nogla smiled at me, kissed my cheek, and then we both drifted into a deep sleep.

====

How was that?