- Ohmtoonz - SMUT -

This was requested quite a long time ago and I never got through to doing it yet

This was requested quite a long time ago and I never got through to doing it yet. So here goes!

Obviously requested by: @KayleiDahl

And I'm sorry it took so so so long :(

----

Cartoonz P.O.V

I was a CEO for a really big company, I was obviously the best if I was CEO. Currently, I was attending a meeting for our company's new line of products. Our phones are suppose to be turned off at this point, or better yet, not on us. But, of course my phone was on me, and was not turned off.

I was listening to everything being said, but I was also looking at what my boyfriend, Ryan (Ohm), texted me, He had sent me a bunch of pictures of him undressed, with dildos in him, gagged.

I felt my little friend grow and harden as I switched my phone off, he knows he'll get punished.

~ TIMESKIP: AT HIS & OHMS HOUSE ~

I walk into mine and Ryans shared home, I slipped off my tie and started for our shared bedroom upstairs.

Our company was big, and with me being the CEO, I was very, very wealthy and had bought Ohm and I both a nice mansion.

I walked into our room, and saw the naughty Ryan fucking himself with a dildo. "Well, nice to see you too Ohm." Ohm jumped up, startled, but relaxed at the sight of seeing me, and that finally he'd have the real thing today.

He was undressed completely, and I was just slipping out of my suit, showing my toned abs and body. "You should be ashamed of yourself, Ohm. Sending me such naughty pictures while I was attending a meeting, how naughty of you. You're such a slut for Daddy." I smirked as he whimpered, I crawled on top of him and shoved the dildo he was using all the way in. Again he let out a whimper, but moaned straight after.

I got up and searched in the bottom drawer of our end table, finding four handcuffs, a gag, ropes, lube, a vibrator, nipple clamps, and whips.

Tonight, I'll show him stars.

I grabbed all of the equipment, handcuffing each of his limbs to each corner of the bed, leaving him helpless. I pulled the dildo out of him, replacing it with a vibrator, I put it on the lowest speed to tease. Before he was able to let out even one moan, I gagged him with the ball gag.

His beautiful eyes were squinted as he gripped the sheets. He was loud when not gagged, and couldn't take much before he would be sent over the edge of pleasure.

I clipped on the nipple clamps and went to work at rubbing his member, I sped up the vibrator to medium speed, and I also covered his tip, to be cautious.

His moans were muffled behind the ball gag, and with us, there was no safe word. "You like that don't you? You're such a little whore."

I added the dildo inside of him with the vibrator, his eyes widened, the vibration of the vibrator caused the dildo to also vibrate. I moved the dildo in and out slowly, I knew I left him wanting more than what he was already getting. But he had to be patient.

I turned the vibrator to the highest speed, and watched Ohms eyes light up with lust, he gripped the sheets harder and leaned his head back. He was an angel, a slutty little angel.

I grabbed the blindfold from the nightstand and forced his head up by his hair, applying the blindfold over his eyes. No more did I see his expression, but by the way he held the sheets in a death grip, I knew he was enjoying this.

I got up to slip my pants and boxers off, only to get back up and slip his gag off, I forced my member into his mouth and like the little slut he is, he sucked and licked. I started thrusting into his mouth, and when I almost reached climax, I pulled out.

Putting the gag back on him, I crawled back down to his ass, taking out the vibrator and dildo. I began to lick and plunge my tongue inside of him, I heard his muffled noises and pulled away.

I pushed my member inside of him, I heard an array of lewd, muffled noises coming from his gagged mouth.

I didn't wait for him to adjust to start thrusting hard and fast into him, I trailed my hands all up and down his body, rubbing his sides and his thighs. I leant up and put one of my hands around his neck, to slightly choke him while I thrusted harder into him. Sooner or later, I reached his prostate.

His lewd, muffled noises got even louder, but they were still nonetheless, muffled, because of the gag and my hand around his neck. I continued to thrust into his prostate, with each thrust, I thrusted harder and faster. I removed my hand from his neck and leaned upwards, and started to suck on his neck.

I left hickies and lovebites all over his neck, eventually trailing them down his chest and to his stomach. I again put my hand around his neck, and thrusted harder, feeling myself about to reach climax. "You're such a dirty slut, you know that don't you? Ryan?" Ohm nodded, drool was visible down the corners of his mouth.

With one last thrust, Ryan and I both came, me inside of him still.I removed my hand from his neck, ungagged him, wiped the drool off his face, and kissed him passionately.

I unchained him and cleaned up all of our toys, hiding them away for the next time we are to 'play'. "Hey Luke?" Ohm smiled at me, "yes?" ... "I love you." ... "I love you too, Ohm."

We layed down together as I pulled the blankets over the both of us, I kissed his forehead and protectively wrapped my arms around him. "I should send you pictures during your meetings more often." Ohm winked. "You do that again, your punishment will be much worse." ... "I can't wait." Ohm giggles and I grin.

Then, we both drifted off into a deep sleep.

THE END

How was that? Sorry if it was bad but this was my first time doing a smut/lemon with BDSM and extreme kink xD