- H2OVanoss - SMUT -

YEET HERE WE GO

YEET HERE WE GO. IM PUMPED TO WRITE MORE LIKE OMG. LOL

I had too much coffee.

LETS BEGIN THIS, SHALL WE?

Also, for the sake of this story, Delirious and Evan live in the same city.
--

Delirious P.O.V

Today was a normal day, like any other. The guys and I, were all playing GTA, laughing and joking. However, we weren't recording because we just wanted to let loose and have fun. "Hey, H2OBitch?" Tyler said, getting my attention. "What do you want, Piggy?" I smiled and giggled. "I don't want to upset you, but when will you show us your face? We've known each other for so many years. And none of us, apart from Cartoonz, know what you look like."

I stopped and didn't speak. I was a very insecure person when It came to my face. I wore a mask everywhere and hated taking it off, even if it was just to shower or perform a basic human need.

"Hey, Del, you don't have to answer Tyler. He's being nosy. Don't feel pressured into showing us your face, take your time." I heard Evan say. I smiled and laughed, hiding my hurt. "I'll show you losers my face when you all glow up. You'll all be jealous that I'm hotter than you, if I showed any of you what I look like right now."

They all laughed, except for Evan. Evan could always tell when I was upset, he was always so caring. I guess that's one of the reasons I have such a big crush on him. Yes, I admited to liking him. "Alright guys, I'm logging off for the night. I've gotta brush my teeth, I have to make sure my teeth are always brighter than your guys' future." Some of them giggled and we said our goodbye's. I logged off and left our skype call.

"3..2..1.." On que, I recieved a text from Evan.

EvyBear: Hey! Are you alright Jon? I noticed the sad mood you were in after Tyler asked that question.

Me: Yeah. I'm good. Thanks though.

EvyBear: That's it, I'm coming over.

Me: But I said I was okay???

EvyBear: But I said I was coming over. And I am. See you in 10.

Me: Ok.

I love Evan a hell of a lot actually.. He's so kind.

~ TIMESKIP *BROUGHT TO YOU BY HOODINI ~

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. Instantly, Evan barged in and sat on my couch and motioned for me to sit beside him, so I did.

"Jonathan," he used my real name. "I care alot about you. You know that right? I know something is bothering you, I can always tell when something is up. So please, make this easier and tell me."

I sighed and brought my knees to my chest. "I have insecurites about my face, infact, I hate my face. So much. I don't even like when it's brought up. So it just bothered me that Tyler had questioned it. But of course, it's not his fault. I'm just a baby."

Evan sighed and moved closer to me, and wrapped his arms around me. It wasn't a bro hug, of course, it was a genuine hug. I hugged back and held my breath for a few seconds, I think I want to show Evan my face...

Evan pulled away, as did I. I sighed and spoke up, "Evan, I trust you more than anyone, so I want to show you my face.." Evan looked at me seriously and waited for me to take my mask off.

I removed my mask from my face, and looked down, but then I looked back up to Evan. I waited for a response.

Evan P.O.V

He's fucking adorable.

He isn't ugly at all.
God, I want to kiss him. Fuck.
Okay, handle this like a civilized human being. Do not go crazy, pin him down, and kiss him.. no matter how much you want to.

"Oh my God, Jon, you're.. adorable."
Jon has the most gorgeous ocean blue eyes, a button nose, freckles, and a small stud piercing on his nose.
Del looked flustered, he was blushing, a lot. "No, I-Im not!" He looked ready to cry. I grabbed his hand and intertwined his finger with mine. "Yes you are." Delirious gulped, "Prove it.."
He looked sadly.

Prove it? No problem. I put my thumb under his chin, tilting his head up, and put my left hand on his cheek. Then, I kissed him. I felt fireworks.. he kissed back and put his hands on my shoulders, probably too scared to wrap around me. I pulled away. "Jon, I've liked you for so so so long, since we met. Fuck, scratch that, I love you." I said, Jon blushed 50 shades more red than before. "I love you too, Evan." I smirked.

I went back for another kiss, this time my hands were on his body. I pushed him down on his back, and let my hands travel up his shirt while I continued kissing him. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He teasingly denied. So I pinched one of his hard buds, making him gasp, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue inside his mouth. We battled for dominance, of course, I won. I pulled him so he'd sit back up, and I pulled off his shirt along with my own.

Then, I picked him up, holding him up by the ass, while we continued to kiss. I went to his bedroom and broke the kiss to gently put him down on the bed, and got back on top of him. I pulled his pants and boxers down, then I pulled mine off, I threw both of our clothing to a random spot in his room. I started kissing his neck, leaving purple and red lovebites and hickies. Marking him as mine. I trailed my kisses to his collarbone, leaving those hickies and lovebites wherever I pleased.

"Jon.. do you really want to do this?" I questioned. "If I didn't want to do this, Evan, I would have stopped you." He smiled lovingly at me, I smiled back at him. "Alright, do you have any lube then?" He shook his head 'no', and looked off to the side. "This will hurt then, Del. I love you, and I'll be as gentle as possible for you." Del nodded and blushed. I grabbed onto Del's hips and slowly pushed my member inside of him. I heard his small whimpers and cries, I leaned up and kissed his tears away, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

I waited a while for him to adjust. Jon grinded his hips, and moaned loudly. I took this as my que to start thrusting. At first, I thrusted slowly so I could make sure I didn't hurt Del. "Ahh~..! Nng..~ Faster~! Please Evan..~!" I smiled and thrusted faster, I went deeper inside of him.. he felt so tight around my member, it was filling me with pure bliss. Jon moaned louder, begging for me. I started thrusting at an inhuman speed, going deep inside of him. Until, I hit his prostate. "AH~! Evan! Mm~! Right there..!~" I smirked and continued pounding into that same spot, both of us getting closer to climax.

Without warning, Jon came. "Ahh..~!" I smirked and kept thrusting into his prostate, sending him over the edge. Then I came deep inside of him, I pulled out and laid next to him. Jon was panting and whimpering, he was so flustered, and so cute. I kissed his lips softly and pulled him closer to me. "I.. love.. you.. Evybear.." Jon said in between his panting. "I love you too, Jon." I replied and gave him a warm smile. Soon, we both drifted into a slumber..

--

1306 WORDS. YEET. HOW WAS THAT????????