- H2OVanoss - SMUT -

Requested by: @H2oVanoss_6969

Top: Delirious
Bottom: Evan

AU: Alpha-Omega

-

Delirious POV

I turned off my console after a recording session, this is the fifth day that I hadn't heard anything from Evan. I begged him to answer my calls or texts, but nothing.

The guys are all worried, too. Before Evan disappeared out of thin air, he stopped acting like himself. It was odd. Then suddenly, and idea struck me, I'm just going to show up at his house. He'll understand, after all, I worry about him.

He stopped seeming like himself after he got into a relationship with some guy that I don't even remember the name of. As an alpha, my instincts are already to worry. Since I act as if Evan were my mate. I wish he was..

That's besides the point though, Evan only lives a few blocks down. I would have checked on him earlier, but I thought he might've needed space.

Evan POV

I whimpered in fear, pulling my legs to my chest. "You're so fucking stupid! This is why omegas are just property. Look at you, you're good for nothing." Said my mate, looking down on me with hatred in his eyes.

"Then.. Why are you with me?" I mumbled. "What was that? Are you talking back to an alpha?" He questioned angrily, grasping my neck, and holding me in the air.

"What the fuck is going on?!" No.. Is that Delirious? Oh thank God.. I smiled in glee, instantly feeling his protective aura.

"Oh, you must be Delirious, Evan has told me so much about yo-" My mate is cut off by a punch to the face, Delirious has a yellow glare in his eye. "Get the fuck out before I tear you apart." Delirious states sternly.

My mate gulped, his face flushed with anxiety. Still, he smirked. "This is my house, you can't order me arou-" and again, he's cut off by another punch. "Last fucking warning." My mate cowered in fear, Delirious grew angry. It was obvious who the stronger alpha was, so my mate ran out the door.

I cowered in the corner, whimpering. Delirious started walking towards me, I felt his aura. Strong, dominant, and protective. The omega inside me calmed down, and felt protected. "Evan, you should've called me." Delirious said, pulling me into a hug.

Tears started down my eyes, "I know, but.. He threatened to hurt me even more and I d-didn't know what to do.." Delirious pulled me into his lap and held me close. "You're worth everything. You're not property." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

Then, I had a realization.. My scent thickened as I understood, I started my heat today.

Delirious stiffened, and settled back down, calming himself.

Delirious POV

I sniff the air, smelling the thick scent of honey and lavender. Evan's special heat scent. I growled, pulling Evan closer to me. I felt him relax in my arms.

"Evan, your body is heating up, and it won't be long until it gets uncomfortable for you. Let me mate with you." I ask, Evan hugged closer to me and nodded his head. "Little do you know, Del, I've always wanted to mate with you." Evan smiled at me.

That was enough for me to allow my inner alpha to take over partially. "Then let me make your wish a reality, puppy~" I growl in his ear. His aura changed, as he gave in to his inner omega. He's already submitting to me.

I then picked Evan up over my shoulders, and ran straight for his bedroom. I threw him on his bed, and jumped on top of him. Kissing his neck, I leave hickeys over his skin. However, I won't permanently mark him until he allows it.

I go up to his lips and kiss him passionately, as I kiss him I trail my hand to his neck and grip his throat. He moans into my mouth, I let out a growl and slide my tongue inside his mouth.

I pull away, bringing a strand of saliva out that connects our tongues. I smirked down at him as he smiled to me. I pull off his shirt and kiss down his body, to his waistline. Pulling off his pants and boxers, I give his tip a lick and then take it whole.

"Ahh~! J-Jon~" I glanced up to see Evan gripping the sheets, it's fun to see him so worked up. I pulled away and stripped myself. "Enough foreplay! I want you to knot me, Del~!" Evan whined, "I know puppy, take it easy." I chuckle at his frustration.

Suddenly, I push myself inside him. Evan howls out in pleasure. "Thrust~! Ahh-hh~! P-please!" I chuckle again, "Okay puppy, you asked for it."

I thrust hard and rough inside of him, repeatedly. His moans increased in volume as he gripped the sheets for dear life. "You feel so good around me, Evy-bear~."

Tears formed at the corner of his eyes, "knot me~! P-please! Ahh!~" He was so submissive, I grabbed his waist and continued thrusting harshly.

Evan reached up and scratched my back, probably leaving marks as he arched his back and moaned loudly. I rubbed his manhood, increasing his reaction. "You look so g-good for me, Evan.~"

"J-jon, I'm getting c-close!" Evan moaned loudly, "So am I, puppy~" I groaned giving a few more thrusts before swelling up inside him, and releasing my fluids as Evan released his own onto himself.

Evan gasped for air, and started panting. I joined him. I leaned down and kissed his lips rough, trailing my kisses down his body while still breathing heavily. "Enjoying yourself, puppy~?" I smirk. Evan nodded and looked away in embarrassment.

I stay on him until my knot is small enough to slip out of him, then I lay beside him and pull the blanket over the both of us. Evan instantly cuddled into my chest, cooling down at my touch.

"Mark me.." Evan whispered to me, "your wish is my command, puppy."

-

Omg I loved writing this you have no idea 0.o