- Delirious x Reader - SMUT -

~ Delirious P.O.V ~

I was over at (Y/N)'s house playing GTA V. Recently, everything about
(Y/N) has been getting to me. We're best friends, but she's been getting into my head. She's.. cute.. how come I never noticed that? She's the only person that's ever been there for me. She doesn't even know what I look like either...

"JONATHAN!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to (Y/N). "JESUS WHAT?!", she giggled, damn she's so fucking cute. "You spaced out and didn't notice I crashed into you with a plane!" I looked at the screen.. "Fuck you!" And I laughed my infamous laugh. "When?" She said giggling with a wink. "Right now." I winked back.

I could see that she started blushing as I laughed at her.

T I M E S K I P

I decided to spend the night at (Y/N)'s house, and we were watching a scary movie. I was hoping she'd get scared at the jumpscares and cuddle into me. But because she is the way that she is, she didn't jump at all. So I pulled her onto my lap. she pulled blankets over the both of us, and I wrapped my arms around her. "(Y/N), there's something I need to tell you."

"I have something to tell you too, Jon.", I smiled "Ladies first." She sighed, "I like, no, I love you.. Jonathan Dennis, I've loved and had a crush on you for so many years." I smiled and put my hands on her cheeks, pulled my mask above my lips, and pulled her face in for a quick, gentle, kiss.

"I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N). So much so that I'm gonna do this." I take off my mask, and now she knows what I look like. What if she thinks I'm ugly?

"Oh my god! Jon you're so handsome.." This time, she pulls my face into a kiss, a passionate one. I kiss back with just as much passion, her lips are so soft...

I pull away, "(Y/N), can I.. uh.. touch you..?" Great going. That was a horrible way to ask. (Y/N) giggled, though.

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Yes, Jon, you can. Anywhere you want, your hands are welcome." I said, seductively. Jon blushed and slowly ran his hands under my shirt, rubbing my sides. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot very quickly. "Ah..~"

He stopped to remove my shirt and bra, throwing them into a random spot in the living room. He smirked and played with my breasts, he went to suck on one of my hard nipples. I let out a moan, and bit my bottom lip. Jon picked me up and took me to my room, gently placing me on my bed. He got on top of me and kissed my neck down to my collarbone.

I let out small moans and whimpers. "Jon, please, I need you." He smirked, kiss my lips and pulled down my jeans and underwear. He then undressed himself. He grabbed one of my legs and put it over his shoulder, and lined his member up to my womanhood. "(Y/N), baby, this might hurt.. but I love you, and I'll be as gentle as I can." I nodded.

Jon slowly pushed in, and I was instantly overcome with pain. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes, Jon rubbed my hips and my sides, and kissed away my tears. Once he was all the way in, he kept still, waiting for me to adjust. In a few minutes I pushed myself against his member, and was now overcome with pleasure. "Ahh~! Fuck..! Please.. Jon..~!"

Jon smirked and thrusted inside of me slowly, in and out. "Mm..~ Faster! Please..~" Jon's smirk grew wider as he pulled out until only the tip was in, and he slammed back inside of me, all the way. I moaned loudly, and clutched the sheets for dear life as he continued to pull out and slam back in. He thrusted really fast, at an inhuman speed. So much for being gentle.

"Fuck! (Y/N)! I'm gonna cum.." Jon said through moans and grunts. "Me too! Ahh~!.." He came inside of me, I felt his warm seed in my insides.. He pulled out and laid beside me, pulling the blankets over us both. "I love you, so goddamn much.", I giggled. "I love you too, so goddamn much."

He pulled me into his chest, and wrapped his arms around me protectively. "Does this mean we're official?" Jon asked. "Yes! It became official the second you decided to kiss me." He laughed his maniacal laugh and kissed my forehead. "Shut up and sleep, (Y/N)." I kissed his cheek, afterwards, we both fell into a deep sleep.

----

YEET ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Nobody requested this, but I liked this idea. So here ya go. >_<