- BasicallyIDoMoo - SMUT -

Requested by: @MonikasXD

You didn't really say who'd top but I assume you want Marcel to top so?

Top: Marcel/BasicallyIDoWrk

Bottom Bitch: Brock/MooSnuckel

----

Marcel P.O.V

I was at a bar alone like how I spend most nights, looking for one night stands and such. I'm not as drunk as I would usually be, i'm just a tad tipsy, which is rare.

I had no luck in finding a woman tonight, which, is also rare..

You might be wondering why I drink, party, and dive into the world of one night stands. Well, it's because of Brock. No, he didn't do anything bad, rude, or mean, that's unlike him.

But i've had a crush on him for a long time now, and he's only dated girls in the past and doesn't have much of a history with dating guys that I know of. So, he must be straight..

Also, we're roommates in our apartment that we each payed half to get.

Anyway, I started heading home since I called an Uber to pick me up and drop me off at home.

> Timeskip: The Apartment <

Marcel P.O.V

Finally I was home but I hear a weird noise...

Is Brock... crying?

Brock P.O.V

I've been crying my eyes out since Marcel left. Why do I always fall for guys whom are straight? It hurts. It hurts a heck of a lot...

"Stupid dumbass of course Marcel doesn't love you in that way! You're a guy, not a girl. He's straight. Straight as a line.." I say to myself as I curl up into a ball on my bed.

"..Brock?" I look up and see Marcel standing there, oh no..
"H-how much did you h-hear?" Marcel flashes a soft smile, but why? "Enough." He walks to me as more tears leak down my face.. and.. he hugs me? "Brock, honestly, i've had a crush on you for the longest time. Before you say anything, I only partied and got my rocks off with girls so I could maybe get my mind off of you since I thought you were straight. I'm so sorry for assuming that.. you're in here crying because of me."

I start blushing and I smile, trying to wipe my tears away. "You're sober?" I question, he nods.

This was it.

I went in for a kiss and then.. Marcel kisses me back. He then pushed me on to the bed softly, not breaking our kiss.

He moves his lips to my jawline and kisses up and down my neck, leaving noticeable purple hickies wherever he wanted.

Marcel moved his hands into my shirt and traced his hands up to my nipples, he started to touch them and rub them..

"Nn~ Marcel..?" He looked at me, "Yes?" I blush brightly, "This would be my very first time.." Marcel smiles at me and kisses my forehead, "I'll be gentle, I promise." He says as he pulls our shirts off, he started playing with my hard buds again..

"Mmf~ Hurry, I um.. want you in me.." I say awkwardly, Marcel smirks and practically rips off both of our pants and underwear..

He puts two fingers inside of me, I feel a hurting sensation but it feels good... I buck my hips into his fingers wanting more than just two, so he added a third finger and moved painfully slow, in and out. Marcel kept fingering me and rubbed my cock with his free hand.. I felt myself get really close to.. you know what..
But he pulled away as I whimpered from loss of contact.

He leaves the room as I stay there confused, and then he comes back with a bottle of lube. He sets it down to tease more and he goes down to my neck and kisses from my jawline to my belly leaving even more hickies than he did the first time.

"Ugh.. Marcel! S-stop teasing please! J-just.. fuck me!" He shoots me a smirk and grabs the bottle of lube. "Well, if you insist." He adds lube to his fingers and brushes it onto his dick. He has to be atleast nine inches.. ow..

Then he slowly enters me, I cry out in pain as he rubs my hips, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Soon enough, the pain subsided and all I felt was pure bliss.

I bucked my hips into him and moaned in pleasure. "A-ah~ Marcel! P-please!" He shot me a smirk once more and thrusted into me with so much force, it felt so good.. "A-ah~~!! Ngh!! M-Marcel~!"

"God damn Brock, you're r-really tight.." Marcel whispers as he thrusts harder and faster with each thrust. He leans down, kissing my neck as he continues to thrust, then, he found a certain spot that made me see stars. "Bingo!" I hear Marcel say. I giggle to myself. "Was his name-o!" I say, Marcel giggles in response.

"M-Marcel! I-I'm close..!" I practically scream as he continues hitting my prostate.
"M-Me too.."

He thrusts one last time, and then we both come.. I felt his warm semen flood my insides..
"M-Marcel! Ah-hh~! Ha-h~!"

He finishes his load, and then he pulls out. "How was that for your first time?" Marcel smirks, "That was fucking a-amazing.." I say. He laughs and lays beside me, pulling the blankets over us as I cuddle into his chest. "Marcel? I um.. I love you."

I feel Marcel tense up, but loosen up right after, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you too, and more." He kisses my cheek and drifts into a deep slumber with me following right after..

The End