Prologue

Francine Lockhart
Video Transcript

"I don't wear a mask. That's 'garbage'. No, I wear makeup and smiles. Now, that is classy.

You see, I was raised to be the "perfect daughter" of a power couple whom I call, mom and dad. For the public, they are two business tycoons with a perfect family and a perfect life. In order to achieve that image, they had to have a "perfect heir", which happened to be me. What the people know is that both my parents loved and cared for me perfectly well that I turned into their image of the perfect daughter. When you Google my name, you would see that I am smart, beautiful, hot, rich and whatever good adjective there is in the dictionary from the news articles, media, or images.

But what you don't know is that all of those are a bunch of bull.

I'll tell you guys a little secret of mine.

*grabs a pack of cotton and a bottle of make up remover*

So here I have some cotton and a bottle make up remover. As you can see, I am wearing 'light' make up, one that makes it look like it's natural. Now, this secret of mine is hidden underneath all this junk they have placed on my face. Okay, I'm not saying that make up is bad. They make me look good in pictures so with just the right application, it would do the same for you.

Anyway, so, back to my secret. I will be using this one bottle of make up remover so you could really see what is going on in this mansion—I call it prison— and so that you won't say that this is fake. I'll be doing a time lapse and will be pausing every time something important shows or needed to be said.

*takes a deep breath*

Okay.

*time lapse of removing makeup on face, once makeup is removed, video goes to its normal speed*

So, I finished removing the makeup on my face. This is not the worst part of this video but you can see a little bit of what I want to show you guys. My lips are swollen, I have a small cut by my left eye brow, and a small bruise on my right cheek.

*turns right cheek to the camera*

This bruise is a hand print... *sighs* Alright, I'll continue this makeup remover thing down my arms. This is just the beginning.

*time lapse of removing makeup on arms using a small towel, water, and make up remover, once makeup is removed, video goes to its normal speed*

*shows off bruised arms to the camera*

And here I have my badly beaten arms. As you can see, my arms are pretty colorful. *chuckles painfully* You could barely see a piece of skin that is my color.

*takes a deep breath and gives a pain filled smile*

The last one I will be doing this on is my stomach. This will be the worst part so if you have a weak heart, stop right here. You have gotten the idea of what I wanted to tell you, just not the level of extent. So, if you wish to continue, I just want to say... Thank you.

Thank you for sticking with me.

Here we go.

*time lapse of removing makeup on stomach using a small towel, water, and make up remover, once makeup is removed, video goes to its normal speed*

*show stomach filled with scratches, some light, some deep, scars, and a brand by her hip*

*cuts off to Francine sitting on her bed wearing a hoodie with tissues around her*

To whoever is watching, I want to tell you this. This is the price I have to pay to be the 'perfect daughter' for the Lockhart couple."

–Video cuts off–
——————————————————
Do you want to save this video?

[ Yes ]                [ No]
——————————————————
Video saved to NeverToComeToPublic Videos.
[ OK ]
——————————————————