Chapter 5

Note: This fanfiction does not follow the timeline of the TFIL videos or the videos from the channels from the mentioned YouTubers. In this fanfiction, they already live in that big mansion as roommates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Colby

It has been a week since we met Francine and saw her collapse, only for her to be sent to the police station and not the hospital. The video we took with her has bin uploaded the day after with her face blurred like she asked us. People have been commenting on the video, asking about her and wondering about who she was. Her name was also beeped to keep her privacy so no one but us knew who she was.

Ever since we got home from the mall, I've been nagging Officer Logan about her state but he refused to say anything yet, only saying that she's slowly recovering and to stop nagging him because he has work. I also sent messages to Francine's number, wishing her well and telling her that it was me.

Aaron, Devyn, Kat, and our other friends saw the video and asked us who she was. We told them her nickname, France, and that she helped us after we met at the mall. We respect her privacy and if we meet again, maybe we could introduce her properly to the others, that is, if she wants to... and if we do meet again.

After the video was posted, we never mentioned her in any of our individual and collaboration video. We do talk about her outside the camera but never when someone was recording. It was obvious that everyone who met her was worried about her, including myself. When you get a message saying that she's recovering, it makes one wonder why the sender is not saying that she's awake. I mean, she fell unconscious due to her pain on her sprain but she's still not awake? It does not make sense.

"Colby," Sam called as he pushed my bedroom door open. I took off my headset and spun around from my desk to face him. He had a camera on his hand and a bag on his back. "You're not ready yet?"

I stared at him, confused. Were we going somewhere?

"From your face, I could tell that you totally forgot that we are going to the trampoline park to film another TFIL video." My eyes widened when it dawned to me that Elton did talk to us about another collaboration for his TFIL channel. "We'll wait for you downstairs, go get ready." I gave him an apologetic look before rushing to my closet as he left my room. I changed my clothes and ran down to meet with the others.

"Sorry." I apologized to the others and we all hopped into Elton's car to the Trampoline Park. "Are we sneaking in the park?"

"Yeah. That's the only way we are going to stay overnight." Elton said.

On the way to the park, we were talking and joking around and forgetting our worries for a while. When we arrived, there was a hooded person my the entrance, creepily looking towards the direction of the car.

"Dude, there's a person by the entrance, looking at our direction!" I told them while pointing to the direction of the creepy hooded person. I couldn't see the person's face but from the body build, I guessed that the person was female. The others looked towards the person I pointed at and appeared to be as creeped out as I was.

We all started freaking out when the figure started walking to the direction of the car. "Elton! Let's go!" Sam said. Elton, feeling panicked, fiddled with the keys—he already took them out— and dropped it on the floor. "Elton!"

"Guys! Come on!" Corey said, sounding a bit scared. He started cursing when the figure came dangerously close to the car. "Guys!" Then the person tapped the window on my side. I jumped and moved away from the door, leaning on Corey as we all turned to the hooded person.

However, when the person pulled her hood down, the guys started laughing while looking at me. Even the girl outside the window was laughing hard. Confused as to why they were laughing, I slowly looked at the girl and recognized her jet-black hair and aquamarine eyes.

"France?"

While laughing, she nodded her head and pointed at the door, as if telling me to come out. Everyone got out and I stared at the girl in front of me. Compared to when we last saw her, she was looking more lively and healthier. The gauze on her cheek and the cut on her eyebrow was gone and her face was flawlessly smooth looking, like she didn't get a cut or have bruises on her cheek.

"The one and only." She did a mocking bow and grinned at me when she saw me smiling.

"Ho- how did you guys get her here? I've been sending her messages and she never replies!" I spread my arms open and she stepped right into my hug, giving me one as well. I didn't hug her too tight because I didn't want to hurt her if there was something more than a 'sprain' from last week.

"Officer Logan told me that he gave one of you my number and since I saw that the oldest message since our encounter was Colby's, I figured that he gave it to you then you shared it to the others. Their messages came a bit after yours." She explained when I released her from the hug. "I was about to reply to you when Elton's first text to me arrived and said, 'Hey Francie, it's Uncle Elton. Are you up to prank Colby? We're heading to a trampoline park and he's been a worried about your state since Officer Logan won't tell us anything.'

I was like, 'Yeah, I'm down. It's good that you texted me on time. I was about to reply to his messages.'

Elton replied saying, 'Yeah, don't. Don't reply to him until we meet again. Sam and Elton will be in on it too. Wear something that's gonna make you look a bit suspicious.'

So, here I am, wearing all black."

We all laughed as she explained because she was lowering her pitch to try and sound like a man as she say Elton's texts.

"Why does Colby get a hug?" Sam jokingly asked. Everyone laughed and we were all given a hug from France.

"So, let's go?" She asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"You're joining us for this video?" Corey asked.

She smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, why not? No need to blur out my face anymore." We all grinned and set the camera up to start recording the intro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Second update for the daaaaaayyyyyy!~ Francine is alive guys!~ So, how's the story so far? Are you guys enjoying reading? I hope so, 'cuz I'm having fun writing this xD

Thanks for reading!

Vote.

Comment.

Follow <3