Chapter 4

Note: This fanfiction does not follow the timeline of the TFIL videos or the videos from the channels from the mentioned YouTubers. In this fanfiction, they already live in that big mansion as roommates. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Colby

As soon as we stepped out of the doors, a blinding light hit us. It dawned to me that it was a group of cops. I turned to look at our new friend, Francine – who we call France – and noticed how pale she looked.

"Oh my god." Sam said in disbelief when he realized that we were caught trespassing in an abandoned mall. My eyes were glued to France and as soon as Sam reacted, her aquamarine eyes rolled up and almost fell on the ground. Elton and I were quick enough to catch her and stop her from falling to the hard ground.

"Oh my god, France!" Everyone screamed. The officer holding the megaphone sounded pissed, warning us to leave but we were all crowding around France. We tried waking her up, but nothing was working. The officer noticed that we were not moving and decided to come up to us.

"I told you guys to get off the property!" He angrily told us. "What the hell are you doing here? Did you not see the number of cops here that are ready to arrest you?"

"Sir, our friend just passed out!" Sam reasoned to the officer. The cop's eyes softened a little, but he still looks quite pissed when he heard that someone passed out.

"Since this is the first time we caught you here, I'll let you go with a ticket." He sighed. "Where's your friend that passed out?" We moved and gave a little spade, just enough for him to see France, unconscious and bruised on the face. "Holy shit, Francine!" He was quick to take her from Elton's lap and she quickly carried her down to one of the police cars. We followed behind them, worried for her.

"Guys," Corey whispered. "He knows France."

We all realized that what she was telling us were all true. She knew the cops that oversees the patrol in this area.

When the police car that had her inside left with two cops, the man who carried her down faced us with a glare. "How do you know Francine?"

"We met her at the roof earlier. We're YouTubers trying to film an overnight video here and we found her on the roof." Elton explained. "Well, more like, she found us on the roof. She knew who we are."

"Yeah, she was even wearing our merch." I said. "Where are you taking her?"

The man sighed. "To the station. You guys should go. Since Francine was with you, I won't give you guys a ticket tonight. We'll take care of her."

"Our friend just passed out. We can't just leave without knowing how she is." I protested, and the others agreed.

The cop let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine, I'll give you my number and I'll take yours. I'll update you when she wakes up." He pulled out his phone and handed it to me since I was the closest. "I'll also give you guys her number so you can check on her from time to time. I figured that you haven't exchanged numbers yet."

"Thanks." I pulled out my phone and handed it to him for him to put his number, then I placed my number in his. When he handed me my phone, I saw two new numbers in my contact list, Officer Logan Harris and Francine.

"Go home." With one last warning, he headed to the remaining cop car and sped away to the station where Francine was brought.

"Guys," Amanda started. "I'm worried about her."

"Same here." Corey and Elton agreed.

"Yo, she had a limp and she said that it was a sprain." Sam pointed out. "She was walking and running with us the entire night."

"I told her that she could go ahead and leave before us when we started playing around with the football, but she didn't want to leave." I said, downhearted that I didn't push harder for her to head home first. "She said she wanted to maximize her time with us because she thinks that this would be the only time she would be able to meet us."

"She got us out of trouble and helped us get content." Elton said. "This won't be the last time I'm talking to her." We all agreed to his words. She was too fun and chill to forget about.

"Let's just... head home. We'll wait for the officer's call about her state." Sam suggested. "We all need to rest."

Reluctantly, we all agreed and headed back to our car, passing by a black shiny BMW.

"Is that her car?" Corey asked upon noticing the car.

"Probably." Elton said as he admired it under the dim street lights. "Let's go." With that, we all headed home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guyssss!~ Sorry for the short chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be a bit longer though :3

How do you guys like the story so far?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow <3