Chapter 6

Note: This fanfiction does not follow the timeline of the TFIL videos or the videos from the channels from the mentioned YouTubers. In this fanfiction, they already live in that big mansion as roommates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Francine

I've been asleep for 4 days after I lost consciousness. The doctor at the station, Doctor Marlon, told me that I fell in a comma that night because of the seriousness of my injuries. Thankfully, I was able to apply first aid on myself so I was quick to recover, not fully but enough to be up and moving.

For four days, I went missing from the mansion and Officer Logan said that my parents never once called the station for a missing person. Although I expected it, it still hurts to know that they really don't care if I got kidnapped or I ran away. When I woke up, Logan took me to his home and his wife was glad to look after me. Logan and Marie, his wife, has been married for 20 years and never had a child. It was Marie who saw me when I was 10, climbing up to the wall while trying to get in the abandoned mall. She was horrified to see me with small bruises on my neck that went down my back and immediately called Logan. Since that day, they took me under their wing whenever I feel down or when I feel that everything was too much for me to handle.

Long story short, Logan and Marie felt more of my parents than my biological ones.

A week after the mall collapse, as what Logan calls it, Logan finally hands me back my bag that had my phone in it. Marie charged it for me in case I "needed to text someone when I wake up". When I heard that from her, I knew that she heard from Logan that I met a few people and became friends with them. I checked it, not really expecting a text or anything, and saw countless messages from unregistered numbers. One by one, I went through the texts until I realized that they were all from Sam, Corey, Amanda, and Colby, Colby being the very first person to text me.

Before I could even reply, Elton sent a message telling me that he plans of pulling a prank on Colby before they enter and try to stay in a trampoline park overnight. I immediately agreed, thinking of pulling a small prank on all of them. With a grin, I called the park that we were going to.

Elton finished filming their intro, introducing me to their viewers as "France", and we all went inside. We got our stickers for the park and took off our shoes. As we head further inside, I caught the eye of the manager and he gave me a curt smile, to which I returned since I the others were not looking at me. They jumped around the trampolines as I filmed them, saying that I will be jumping around with them after it closes. When it was close to the closing time, we grabbed three boxes of pizza and ate one whole box. Elton told Corey to hide the other two boxes so that we would have some to eat during the after shop hours stay here. Corey hilariously hid it in one of the foam pits they dived into, saying that since the pit was too hot for them, it might keep the pizza warm.

When it got closer to closing time, we got up and looked for a place to hide in. Elton found the gate that allows you to go underneath the trampolines and one-by-one, they got in.

"Guys, I suddenly felt the need to pee." I told them. They looked at me like I was crazy. "You guys go ahead. If I'm not here before 9 pm, I'll probably be hiding somewhere else. I'll make sure not to get caught."

Hesitantly, they agreed and let me go to the toilet on my own. I left and hid as I watch them sneak under the trampolines, completely forgetting their shoes on the rack. I laughed as I headed to the front desk where the manager was waiting.

"They completely forgot their shoes." I laughed and pointed at the shoe rack. The manager and the person behind the counter laughed with me. "Let's act like you caught me hiding somewhere before we go after them." The manager agreed and let me roam around the park to pass time.

Finally, it was time to close. I helped the crew clean up despite their protests. We chatted and laughed, sometimes about how the guys were horrible at hiding since from time to time, we could hear their whispers. There was also a time when one of their phones went off, ringing and attracting our attention. After cleaning up, we decided to turn the lights off and wait for bit in silence, checking if they would come out. When they didn't the manager decided to scare them and got in to their hiding spot.

Colby was the first one out, followed by Sam, Corey and Elton. I pulled a nervous act, playing like I was caught like them and stepped closer to Colby.

"They found you?" Colby whispered to my ear as everyone faced the manager. I shivered as his hot breath hit my earlobes.

"I was trying to hide in the bathroom. They found me a bit earlier." I lied, still acting nervous.

"Did you point them to where we were hiding?" He whispered.

"No. They were asking me where a few guys were hiding, I said that I went to the bathroom before the other guys even hid." I told him before we both faced the manager.

"Okay..." He started. "So, you guys wanted to jump later? After hours? Or what?"

Elton decided to answer for us. "Uh, yeah. We were... we were gonna try to stay the night here." He sounded a bit unsure and nervous despite the manager having a smiling face.

"We're YouTubers." Sam interrupted.

"Oh really? Okay." The manager said. "Listen, if you guys give a good shout out to Big Air, I'll let you stay a little bit longer." It took a second or two before it sunk in all of our heads. I nearly laughed but managed to hold it in, just for the sake of my plan.

"Wait, really?" Colby asked in disbelief. Corey and Elton laughed silently when they processed the manager's words. "Just a shout out?"

"I mean, we're always looking for something like that."

"Really?" Elton could still not believe what was happening.

"You guys okay?" The manager asked us all with a chill grin. "I mean, if you guys are cool to me, I'll be cool to you."

"Are you serious?" Corey asked.

"Yeah." When everyone felt relieved and Elton gave a shout out to Big Air, I was not able to contain myself and just busted out laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Chapter 6 guuuyyysss!~  Third update for the daaaaaayyyy! They're in the Trampoline Park with Francine! What do you guys think? :3

Vote.

Comment.

Follow <3

Video resource:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgQ_oROLOI&list=RDImgQ_oROLOI&t=347