Chapter 11

Note: This fanfiction does not follow the timeline of the TFIL videos or the videos from the channels from the mentioned YouTubers. In this fanfiction, they already live in that big mansion as roommates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Colby

After a very satisfying dinner, the group and I agreed that we should start looking for Francine to meet her again. We decided to split up to cover more ground and we all had our phones in our hands in case we do see her. When we settled on the areas that we were going to search for her, we all set out with the goal to meet with her.

I bumped into different celebrities that I have yet to meet and was lucky enough to have a few photos and snaps with them before continuing my hunt. It took me thirty minutes to spot her but when I did, my blood started boiling.

She stood elegantly tall in her black ball gown while being surrounded by a bunch of men of my age who were eyeing and touching her in every way possible. However, despite being violated for a couple of times, she would simply giggle and flirt back to those men.

This was different. From a girl who spoke deep and limped around an abandoned building with a f*cked up face, she turns into a big flirt during parties like this. What's worse was she was letting them violate her as if she liked it.

One of the men tested out his luck with France and pressed his body against her while sensually placing his hand just by her hip. I could clearly see the lust in his eyes as he smirked at her when she shivered. I was about to walk away when I noticed the slightest thing that pushed me to do what I did.

Her hands were trembling and her eyes were filled with uncertainty, disgust, and fear. Despite still having a smile on her lips, her hands were trembling and she tried to hide it by lightly pushing him back and placing her hands behind her.

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself.

"Come on, you liked it before." The man taunted her as he tried to press himself on her once again. Before he could do anything, I made my way closer to France and grabbed her hand, causing her to snap her head towards me.

"Nice to meet you again, France." I told her while giving her hand a squeeze, hoping to let her know that I was there for her.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she realized that it was me who interrupted their 'talk'. "Colby!" Her hand slowly stopped trembling as her eyes began to fill with disgust and uncertainty.

"May I talk to you in private?" I asked her while eyeing the men behind her who looked annoyed at my interruption.

She turned to the men with doubt, then she turned to the direction of her father, and finally, she looked at our intertwined hands. "O-of course." She tried to smile, but I saw the fear behind her eyes before I gently guided her outside of the hall. When the doors closed behind us, she momentarily stopped but I continued pulling her to the direction of the exit. "Colby, where are you taking me?!" She asked in horror but did not pull away.

"Away from those men." I simply said as I pulled her out of the building and to the small garden that the hotel has outside. When we stopped, her knees suddenly buckled and she fell on the grass. Since she was still holding my hand, I fell on the grass right next to her.

"Sorry!" She squeaked and let go of my hand. I sat properly beside her and just stared at her hands that were still trembling. "Why won't it stop?!" She angrily whispered to herself.

I took off my coat and gently placed it over her shoulders before letting her calm herself down for a good minute or two. When she finally stopped trembling, I took that as my cue to ask, "Why?" At first, she stared at me in confusion. I must admit, she did look adorable when she was confused, but I know I had to continue. "Why did you let them touch you?" When she realized what I was trying to ask, a tear slipped from the corner of her left eye.

She probably didn't notice it because of her shock because the next thing she asked me was ridiculous. "What are you talking about?" While trying to sound normal, her voice cracked right at the end and a sniff followed right after.

"Are you serious?" I asked her incredulously. "They were clearly harassing you! Why were you not doing anything?!" My voice slightly raised. I was growing mad at her for letting those men harass her.

She flinched at the anger in my tone and before I knew it, she snapped and tears continued flowing down her cheeks. I froze, I didn't know what to do.

Without knowing, she started spilling her fears on me. "I'm just tired, Colby! I never wanted this life! I never wanted to have more money than I need. I never wanted to live like an empty doll everyday! All I wanted was to be loved and cared for but all they wanted was wealth, fame, and power... And by using me as a puppet, they try to get what they want... If I don't get it for them, I'm punished!"

Not knowing what to say at her sudden revelation, I carefully placed an arm around her shoulder and slowly pulled her into my chest. When she did not protest, I wrapped both my arms around her and let her cry on my chest.

Punished... Was she abused? If so, who hurt her? All she was saying was they or them, clearly not wanting to give out everything.

It seemed like hours, but in reality, she spent only a few minutes to cry on me before I stopped hearing her cries, only a few sobs from time to time. She never pulled away though.

"Hey Colby," she said through her sniffles. I hummed a response to let her know that I was listening. "Take me away, please."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juicy chapter like promised xD I had to change that garden scene quite a few times just to I could get to the chapter ending that I wanted xD

How is it? Comment your opinions :3

Vote.
Comment.
Follow <3