Chapter 8

Note: This fanfiction does not follow the timeline of the TFIL videos or the videos from the channels from the mentioned YouTubers. In this fanfiction, they already live in that big mansion as roommates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Colby

Comments:

Fanacc1: To the people asking about 'France', her whole name is Francine Lockhart. Look her up in google.
1.5k likes    1.2k replies
          Hide replies ^
          Fanacc2: OMG! I know her! She's that rich kid of the Lockhart couple
          Fanacc3: I saw her before. She's a b*tch trying to be all that but she's not.
          Fanacc4: i dont like her either... she looks fake
Fanacc5: DEFINITELY FAKE!!!!! SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL SAM AND COREY!
Fanacc6: her name is pretty big... how did she even end up in this video?
Fanacc7: is she the one from the abandoned mall video?
Fanacc8: Fanacc7 seems like it...
Fanacc9: she's not even pretty
Show more v
Fanacc10: Who's the girl?
102 likes    10 replies
Fanacc11: She's pretty! Lucky girl! She got to spend time with the gang!
98 likes     5 replies
Fanacc12: lol, a lot of people is bashing her in the comments
73 likes     39 replies
Fanacc13: at 20:31, when she does a couple of flips and her shirt goes up.. pretty sure those are bandages under her chest area :/
302 likes     400 replies
          Hide replies ^
          Fanacc14: Fanacc13 I see it!
          Fanacc15: also, purple and blue skin? Bruises?
          Fanacc16: fake! She's probably looking for attention!
          Fanacc17: how come the others didn't see that?
          Fanacc18: im a bit worried for her.. I mean, her name is pretty big..
          Fanacc19: Fanacc18 probably just fake lol
          Anonymous: those bandages and bruises are real. She's hurt but she refuses to show that to others. She probably forgot about having her shirt lifted up during the flips. Don't judge her because you know nothing.
          Fanacc16: Anonymous how do you know? lol those are fake!
          Show more v

---------------------------------

"Have you guys seen the comments on the TFIL video on the trampoline park?" I asked as soon as I entered the game room where everyone was chilling. I had my phone on my hand as I continue to scroll through the comments on the video. Some were positive, some were negative, and some were about France.

"Yeah, those things that they were saying about France are a bit harsh." Sam said with a frown.

"Have you looked her up yet?" Corey asked as he petted Circa, Elton's dog. "There was a comment with her whole name."

"Not yet.." Elton and Sam said in unison.

"I did." Aaron said. We all turned to him in confusion. "What? You guys already met her and I didn't so I got curious." He said with a shrug before pulling his phone out. "It says here that Francine Lockhart is the daughter of two business tycoons, John and Cassidy Lockhart, who rose to fame when their tech company boomed. People described her as smart, beautiful, and talented, making her the perfect heiress for JC Technologies. Though there are haters, she's loved by many people for her humble and kind heart."

"...it doesn't make sense," I thought. Apparently, I said out loud and the others who met her agreed.

"How so?" Aaron asked.

"The first time we met her, she looked like she was..." I paused as I thought of a better word to describe her.

"Broken." Elton and Corey said.

"Broken?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, like, her face was bruised and the entire walk around the abandoned mall, she was limping." Sam explained. "She practically begged us not to ask her about the bruises or the things she accidentally said."

"Well, what did she say?"

"Like, the cops watch her in the shadows to protect her from other trespassers or from herself." Corey said.

"She also said that she knows how pain feels like and how she didn't want anyone to feel the same when I asked her if she's a psychopath. She told us she was a danger to herself." Elton said.

"We also talked and she told me that it was funny how a person you met in a day could care for you more than the people around you since childhood... or something like that." I told them. Aaron's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to understand Francine's case.

"Sounds like the opposite of a well cared 'perfect' girl." Aaron said. "But, as much as we all want to know more about the truth behind her identity, we won't be able to find anything about her in the internet other than different articles that says the same thing about her. The only way to know the truth is from the person herself but I doubt she'll say anything." We all fell silent when we realized that it was true.

Despite us being worried for her, we know that it won't be easy to know everything about her, specially if she's trying to keep the truth as a secret. Sure, we only met her twice, but there was something about her that made us want to get to know her or just simply hang out with her. She was fun to be with and she rides along our ridiculous ideas, sometimes even having her own fun with us as her targets. She also got us out of trouble twice, even hinting to me that she may have paid Big Air just to let us stay there overnight for a TFIL video.

But the one thing that attracted me to her was definitely her aquamarine eyes. Her eyes sparkled when we were having fun but when she stands at the side to simply watch, her eyes becomes clouded with different emotions.

Two things I recognized in her eyes were envy and sadness as she watched us play around and forget about personal problems.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me if the YouTube comments part does not look like the real comment section of YouTube. But I do hope that you like the book so far!~ It does have a slow story progression, kind of, but I promise that I will give those who are reading a great story!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow <3