SPECIAL CHAPTER

Nainspired kasi ako sa lahat ng mga votes and reads niyo . So eto special chap for you guys. I hope you'll like it.

---
DENISE'S POV

To be with someone you love will make you feel that time is running so fast. It's like it was just yesterday when he confessed and we got back together. I smiled and cover myself with my blanket. Siya na naman ang laman ng panaginip ko . Someone told me that if you dreamed of someone, that person wants to see you. So araw araw na lang ba niya akong gustong makita kaya gabi gabi ko rin siyang napapanaginipan?

I reach my phone and swipe it. No message or call from him. It was seven in the morning and it was unusual of him. Maaga siyang gumigising eh, pero bakit wala pang paramdam? I leave my phone on my bed and I went to my bathroom to do my thing .
After i did my morning routine i went outside.

"Good morning poh." I greeted our maid who's preparing my breakfast .

Mom and dad went to New York for some errands. They are not still cool of my relationship with Jayvan but they don't have a say, my grandma is our support. No one can say no to Lola Vicky.

"Ma'am may nagpadala poh."
Lumingon ako sa driver namin at may bitbit siyang bouquet of roses. It has baby pink roses, white roses and red roses. My favorites . Kinuha ko ang note dito and i smiled.

'Babe good morning! I'm at cebu right now sorry for not telling you, it was urgent. I'll be back tomorrow so see you . I love you my girl and my future . ♡'

Love,
Jayvan

Right after I read his note I dialed his number on my phone . How dare he not telling me that his leaving! Having it urgent is still not a good reason. Naiinis ako na ewan. What if something bad happen to him and I didn't know his whereabouts. Gosh! It'll make me insane.

["Good morning,Love!"]

"Love your face! Why didn't you tell me about you going there? Huh!" I cannot hide my anger anymore . Naiinis ako sa kanya!

["Hey.. so you already received the flowers I sent you."]

"Shut the flowers! I want you to answer my question, San Juan!"

[" Babe.. stop cursing. I told you it is urgent and I have no time to call you and explain things. Cause I know that you'll react like this. "]

"What? Wala kang time sa akin?"

["It's not what i meant...wait.... hey i need to go inside. Our meeting is about to start. I love you and see you tomorrow. And please behave uh. Bye!"]

"Wai--"

He hanged up . Kainis! Naiinis ako kasi hindi kami nagkasama before siya umalis. I missed him even we're together almost everyday. I picked up my things on my room and went to my car. I will be going to my lola and here she is calling me. I connect my bluetooth on my earphone .

"Yes?"

["Where are you,hija?"]

"I'm on my way now."

["Ohh okay. Take care. See you."]

"Yeah. See you po."

I ended the call. Last night lola asked me to go to her house because she wants me to bake her a cake and she misses me dao so yeah since my boyfriend is not around I have no reason to say no and she's my lola.

I went inside as soon as i arrive at her mansion. I gave my key to the valet and i went inside.

"Hija." She's walking towards me with her arms wide open welcoming me.