xxiii. happyhappyhappy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
TWENTY THREE( HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY ! )

OLIVIA STAN AND
THOMAS DOHERTY SPLIT
e!news

It's official, the Descendants couple have split and it looks like it's for good. Disney, and now Marvel, star Olivia Stan (22) and co-star Thomas Doherty (23) have been rumoured to have split since January but no one confirmed it till yesterday when Olivia and Thomas both tweeted about the rumours of their split.

The two had met and gotten together in 2016 while filming for Descendants 2, just a month after Olivia had split from her fiancé Ryan, which she met on the set of Liv&Maddie. They have been together ever since, being in a very loving relationship but all seemed to go down hill when Olivia became friends with her brothers and friends co-star, Tom Holland. It has made people think that this new friendship is the reason for the two to grow apart.

Olivia hasn't been very interactive over social media since the start of the year as much as she used to be, which leads us the think she is taking this break up harder than Thomas. She also spent longer in New York after new years, probably feeling down over the split and seeking for comfort from her parents and brother, Sebastian Stan.

So now it's over for the Descendants couple, is it time for Tom Holland's time to shine and get with Olivia. I don't think anyone would be surprised if it did happen in the near future. What do you think?

RELATED ARTICLES

NEW LOOK AT AVENGERS:
INFINITY WAR

HOW LONG IS LEFT FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA AND IRON MAN?

DESCENDANTS 3?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by chadwickboseman, sofiacarson and 839,928 others

oliviastan @ all the news articles claiming i'm still upset and torn over mine and thomas' breakup, this has been the majority of my mood this year so try again. i'm a happyhappyhappy girl

view all 5,278 comments

tomholland2013 👏🏻👏🏻

elizabetholsenofficial yess u go girl

veronicastclair we love an independent woman

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastann can't wait for y'all to see my first episode of @agentsofshield honestly
10,841 retweets • 36,039 likes

@username : I AM SO EXCITED

@tomholland1996 : neither can i tbh

@veronicastclair : people are not gonna know what hit 'em

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
SO FIRSTLY, THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!!!!! i'm buzzing because it's the first time one of my books has hit 10k reads and that fact that my other books which i started way before this one haven't yet tells me people seem to really like this book so thank you so much for that!! so that's why i thought i would update, enjoy the chapter!