lxix. i could never hate you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
SIXTY NINE — ( I COULD NEVER HATE YOU ! )

OLIVIA WOKE UP THAT MORNING TO AN EMPTY BED. She was aware that Tom had a flight home the same day and assumed he'd left already without saying goodbye. And as much as it would have upset her that he didn't say goodbye, she wouldn't have blamed him, she'd been acting like a complete bitch.

She couldn't help it, she acted that way when she got insecure. She was just so scared of Tom leaving her that she put her walls again as if it would hurt less if he did leave her but she knew it wouldn't. If anything it would hurt more because she knew she wouldn't have helped the situation. So Olivia was determined to sort things out with Tom before he left.

When Olivia woke up completely, she decided to go make a coffee for herself in the kitchen before heading to rehearsals. The last thing Olivia was expecting to see was Tom standing in her kitchen making breakfast. He sent her a smile when he noticed her standing in the hallway, which she reciprocated.

Olivia then walked into the kitchen and over to the coffee machine. "I though you was flying back home today?" She questioned, grabbing one of her mugs from the cupboard above where the coffee machine was.

"I cancelled my flight. Harry is flying back on his own." Tom told her, leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen, opposite Olivia, crossing his arms in the process.

"How come? Thought you were looking forward to going home?" Olivia kept her back to Tom.

"I was. But figured being with you right now was more important." Tom said hoping this was start up a conversation about what was going on between the two. But all Olivia could do was nod her head, she didn't know what to say back or how to even address the way she'd been acting. When Olivia didn't respond and continued to make herself her coffee, Tom decided to just jump right into it. "Right, I've had enough of this. We need to talk about this now." Tom said, standing up straight and uncrossing his arms.

"Right now?" Olivia finally turned around, coffee in hand, and looked at Tom. She looked scared.

"Yes, right now. I can't keep doing this with you, Liv. It's awful, I hate it. I feel like you hate me." Tom told her, his voice slightly raising. He needed her to know how he felt, how the whole situation made him feel, how she made him feel.

"I don't hate you. I could never hate you." Olivia shook her head, her heart sinking in her chest. It hurt her knowing that's what Tom thought.

"Then talk to me! Tell me what's wrong!" Tom raising his voice again.

Olivia felt a sudden rage at Tom for acting like he had no idea what was wrong, because she knew he did. "You know exactly what's wrong! Why are you acting like you don't?" She argued back, her voice raising too.

"So, what, you think I purposely ditched you for Zendaya." Tom said, not getting why she was even mad at him in the first place. He made one mistake.

"No but you didn't listen to me. Because you were too busy with her." Olivia spat and Tom could hear the venom in her voice. She was pissed off and Tom could tell.

"Why do you have to say it like that—"

"Like what?" Olivia scoffed.