lvi. i love you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
FIFTY SIX( I LOVE YOU ! )

HE STARED UP AT THE GIRL, FEELING NOTHING BUT LOVE AND HAPPINESS. His hands rested upon her thighs, watching as she laughed at something she had said.

"Will you let me go now? I'm hungry." Olivia looked down at Tom, who was smiling up at her with so much admiration. Tom was lying on his bed, head resting on his pillow as Olivia was sitting over him, knees resting either side of his hips. Her hands were placed firmly on his chest ready to move and go find something to eat.

"Hmmm, let me think about it, no." Tom said, hands tightening around her legs. Olivia groaned and shook her head, her hair falling around her face. She then lent down, resting her elbows beside his face, their chests touching. She rested her nose against his, looking into his eyes.

Olivia let out a small sigh, feeling nothing but content. She honestly felt like she was on cloud 9. The past couple of days hadn't felt real to her, not in the slightest. She didn't feel like she deserved Tom at all and that she was 100% punching above her weight. He was so good to her, so unbelievably good and Olivia felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She didn't understand what she had done to deserve him.

Olivia smiled down at Tom. "How about if you let me go, I'll go make us some food, bring it in here and then we can stay here for the rest of the day." Olivia suggested, moving one of her hands through Tom's curls. Tom did like the sound of staying in bed for the rest of the day with her, especially with some food but he didn't want her to leave just left.

"Maybe in a minute." He told her, running his hands over her back. His hands trailed up to her shoulders, sliding them round to the front and up to her neck. His hands cupped her jaw, thumbs running over her cheeks. He then brought her face down to his, capturing his lips with hers. A small gasp left Olivia's mouth but she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Their lips moved together, Olivia getting lost in the feeling of kissing Tom, so much that she didn't realise Tom had flipped her over till he pulled away and she saw the bedroom light behind his head. His body trapped hers, not allowing her to get up. Not that Olivia minded.

A wave of confidence washed over Tom. "I think I'm falling in love with you. Wait no, I am definitely falling in love with you." His hand came up, brushing a few strands of hair out of the blondes face. Olivia felt her breath get caught in her throat, suddenly making her speechless. She expected him to say something sweet but she wasn't expecting that, not at all.

"W-what do you mean? I..." Olivia was really lost for words, she couldn't find the words to finish the sentence. She wasn't sure if she was taken back by what Tom had said, due to not believing he could be in love with her or taken back at the fact she was sure, in that moment, that she was so in love with Tom and all he had said was he was falling in love with her.

"I-God this is harder than I thought it would be. Liv, I couldn't imagine spending my days with anyone other girl than you. You are literally the girl of my dreams, and I'm not just saying that. I love you, every single part of you and it is killing me keep it inside." Tom said, his voice quiet. The expression on Olivia's face was hard for Tom to read, he was worrying.

"You love me?"

"Yeah, yeah I do. Do you..." Tom felt stupid asking her if she loved him back, but he needed to know.

"Do I love you?" Olivia questioned and Tom slowly nodded his head. "Of course I do, you idiot-" Her sentence was cut off by Tom's lips and she couldn't help but smile. She smiled into the kiss, grabbing Tom's face. "I love you, Tom. I really fucking love you." She pulled away, Tom's smiley face being the first thing she saw.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I mean, I don't want to pressure you into anything but I just think maybe it's the right time and-"

"Yes! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a video

3,978,837 views • liked by arianagrande and chrishemsworth

oliviastan i am happy

view all 5,301 comments

tomholland2013 my favourite smile
oliviastan my heart is yours

username is she doing a shoot in london?
oliviastan it's an old shoot, was just waiting for the right time to post it :)

username MOST BEAUTIFUL

username HER LAUGH IM CRYING SHE IS SO PRECIOUS

arianagrande u cutie
[ liked by oliviastan ]

username baby

username ANGEL

username tom is winning u guys

elizabetholsenofficial and here ladies and gentleman is the most beautiful women on the planet
oliviastan i love you !!!!!!!!

veronicastclair the cutest
[ liked by oliviastan ]

username <<<<< olivia's smile

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
so they are finally official, only took nearly 60 chapters :)))))) hope u enjoy
and updates for this book are going to be more frequent!