lxviii. please talk to me

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
SIXTY EIGHT — ( PLEASE TALK TO ME ! )

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by robertdowneyjr, chrisevans and 1,270,617 others

oliviastan who's got their tickets already?

view all 10,093 comments

robertdowneyjr 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️
oliviastan really??? 🥺🥺

username robert going to see olivia on broadway? YES PLEASE

chrisevans obviously 
oliviastan if you didn't come see me i'd cancel this friendship

username YOU LOOK SO GOOD

username baby

elizabetholsenofficial I DO AND IM SO EXCITED
oliviastan 🥰🥰

imsebastianstan maybe
oliviastan you mean yes because i sent you tickets and you're so excited

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by tomholland2013, hazosterfield and 1,037,922 others

oliviastan don't deserve this

view all 6,003 comments

imsebastianstan clearly she didn't want to speak to you
oliviastan 😡😡

username 'mommy' 🥺🥺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

IT WAS AWKWARD TO SAY THE LEAST. Tom had been walking on eggshells around Olivia, scared she was going to snap any second. They two hadn't spoken properly since Tom had accidentally ditched Olivia for Zendaya and now Tom didn't know how to fix it. And as much as he understood why she was upset, she was overreacting slightly and didn't need to drag it on for as long as she was.

Tom had debated booking a hotel where his brother and Jacob were staying but he thought it would just make Olivia more upset so Tom stayed in her apartment, despite the fact she was hardly there anyways due to rehearsals for Clueless and when she was there, she barely spoke to him.

It was a Friday morning and Olivia was in the bathroom getting ready to go to the studio for rehearsals. Tom was sitting on her bed ready to talk to her for when she came out. He'd worked up the courage to try and talk to her about the situation and wasn't going to let her get away with not sorting it out. Well, he hoped so anyway.

When the bathroom door swung open, Tom stood up gaining Olivia's attention. She stared back at him for a few seconds before moving away and walking over to her wardrobe to find a hoodie to pair with her leggings and sports bra.

"Can we talk?" Tom spoke up, standing in the same spot, hands fiddling in front of him.

"I need to leave soon. I'm late." Olivia answered, her voice low as she tried to find the hoodie she was looking for.

"We need to talk—"

"I don't have time to talk. I'm late." Olivia snapped back at Tom, finding her hoodie and practically ripping it from the hanger. "We can talk later or something." She added, sliding the hoodie over her head. Olivia then grabbed her trainers, feeling her face heat up with embarrassment and anger, so she quickly left the bedroom before she said something she regretted.

"Liv, please talk to me! I can't keep doing this with you, I need to know what you're feeling." Tom followed after his girlfriend, feeling himself getting agitated with Olivia's stubbornness.

"How many times do I have to say that I can't, I'm late, I need to go." Olivia snapped again, grabbing her bag and phone quickly before heading for the front door. She needed to leave before she started crying, or shouting.

Tom went to call her back but the front door was opened and closed before a single sound came from his mouth. He let out a groan in annoyance and his hands pulled at his hair. He didn't know what else he was supposed to do to make things better between them. He didn't want him and Olivia to keep arguing and he definitely didn't want them to break up over something so small. Tom just hoped he could sort things out before he needed to fly back home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
sorry for not updating again in a while
been super stressed lately and have hardly been writing for anything
but hope this chapter was okay and don't forget to vote and comment and all that