xlvii. cheat

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
FORTY SEVEN( CHEAT ! )

'TOM💞' WANTS TO FACETIME
olivia - italics
tom - bold

hey!

hey love! how are you?

i'm good! it's our last day of filming today so it's a bit emotional. how about you? have you started filming far from home yet?

already? that's gone quick! i'm good, and yeah we started yesterday.

ooohh how exciting! and i know! it's gone so quick but i'm glad to be going back to LA tomorrow.

any plans for when you're back in LA?

i've got comic con in a couple days, see veronica and lizzie, some photo shoots and then just a lot of days in the studio.

if you come to london and have already finished some songs, do i get to hear them?

hmm i'll have to think about it, i don't know if you're trust worthy enough for that.

okay, fair enough. what's the comic con for? is it that new marvel animated show?

yes! i'll be talking about spider-gwen aka the better spider for a whole day.

not this again! i thought we agreed they were both equally as good.

that was until i saw the first episode, gwen's a badass.

but she's a cartoon!

so? do you know she even plays the drums? what can peter do hmm?

it's peter parker! what can't he do!

talk to girls! he can't do that

alright, alright. no more bashing peter. at least that's thing me and him don't have in common.

you think you're good at talking to girls then? hmm.

i can be quite smooth when i want to be, only to you though now, obviously.

oh yeah, smooth for sure.

glad we can agree on one thing then.

you make it sound like we never agree on anything!

well.....

tom!

i'm kidding!

hey, i've gotta go! they're calling me to hair and makeup. i'll call you later, okay?

yeah, okay, speak to you later, love!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo