Chapter Two

THE FLIGHT

Muselk

I went and knocked on Kath's door hearing her shout,

"Come in!"

I walked in to see her sitting on front of her TV eating a bowl of cereal. She smiled at me as I closed the door and walked over to her.

"You look you had an early night." She said sarcastically.

"I dropped over 1000 SR in 4 hours. I think that's a record." I said to her.

She laughed at that comment. Man I love that laugh. Brushing my thoughts aside, I continued walking over to her.

"Come on, hurry up. We have a long day ahead of us." I told her.

She simply shrugged and continued eating her cereal.

About 10 minutes after that we left her apartment to get another Uber that will bring us to the airport. The flight was 6 hours long so I had downloaded a few games to play. I had got us 2 tickets in business class so we didn't have to squeeze into cramped areas.

Once we were in the Uber I began scrolling through my twitter feed to see if there was anything new. The only thing was Bazz uploading a video, which isn't the most interesting of things.

THE AIRPORT

Our flight was boarding in 3 minutes so we began heading over to the terminal.
Once we were on the plane we headed to our seats (obviously) and apparently our seats were right next to each other.

"Huh." I said, mildly confused.
After about 5 more minutes the plane began to take off.

Loserfruit

After taking off I felt myself getting sleepy and put my earphones in and began listening to music. I felt relaxation wash over me as I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

Muselk

A short while after take off I took out my laptop and began editing tomorrow's video and thumbnail. Maybe an hour or two in I decided to check up on Kath so I peeked over the little wall to see her asleep. I took a picture and decided to save it for blackmail. Another few hours in and Kath was still out cold. Man, she must not have slept much last night. Choosing to let her be, I went back to editing. The flight had landed but she was still asleep and I didn't want to wait. Packing up her stuff I attempted to wake her. She began to stir as I shook her awake.

Loserfruit

I woke to see Elliott standing above me holding my bags and possessions.

"Good sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I could still use some more. I'm really tired." I told him. We got another Uber to bring us to the hotel we were staying in.