Chapter Nine

Kath woke up laying next to Elliott and realising that today was the last day and every one would be flying home tonight.

She was soon brought away from her thoughts by Elliott saying,
"Come on, Kath. Time to get up."

She groaned and replied with,
"I don't want to get up, can we just stay in bed for a bit?"

"No, we've got things to do." Elliott told her.

Sighing, Kath silently agreed with him and went to get dressed.

They checked out of the hotel room and grabbed all their bags and items.

As they walked out of the hotel, Kath turned to Elliott and asked,
"Can we go for a walk, before we have to leave?"

Elliott thought about for a few seconds before answering with a,
"Sure, why not."

The pair set off towards the beach and Elliott pulled out his phone and went into his gallery. 

"Oh by the way Kath, I found this this morning, I took it when we were on the plane flying here." Elliott said as he showed her the picture of her sleeping with her earphones in.

"Creep." She said with a smirk as he pouted.

She laughed at his fake pouting face and thought back on the past couple of days, it was the best times she ever had, being with her friends, she was going to miss not being able to simply meet up and do something, and Elliott, she didn't know what to do about Elliott. She was the happiest she'd ever been when she is with him, but now he'll be going back to Sydney and she'll return to Melbourne. That's an eight hour drive!

She decided to push the thoughts aside and spend the remainder of her trip with Elliott.

I know, I know, but this chapter has been completed for a few months now and I wanted to add to it, but didn't know what to add, so I'm going to publish it and finish the book in either the next chapter or next 3 chapters.

Thanks for waiting so long,

-Muserfruit