Chapter Seven

Kathleen woke up without a familiar weight next to her. She reached over to find nothing there and got up to shower and change, then headed to Elliott's door.
She knocked three times and waited for an answer, eventually receiving nothing.
She knocked again and heard Elliott mumbling to himself.
She giggled as he opened the door, then said,
"Morning, bedhead."  She said while snickering more.
"What do you want Kath?" He whined, stepping away from the door and allowing her in.
"I want you." Kath said with a teasing tone.
He fake laughed and reached for his phone.
"Hey," he started. "The others said they're heading down to the beach and are asking if we'd like to come?" He finished, giving her a questioning look.
"Yeah, sure."

Timeskip to beach

Elliott and Kath arrived at the beach to find everyone else already there, and they had set up some makeshift blockade from the sun.

Kath went with When and Dayne to the changing rooms to, well, change, while the males of the group had already changed.

Loserfruit POV

After getting changed we left our stalls and started heading back to our makeshift tent thing when 3 men approached us, staring at our bodies.
"Hello there ladies." Jerk #1 said.
"You look like you could use some company," Jerk #2 continued. 
"We're happy to stop that issue." Jerk #3 finished.

"No thanks," Shen said.
"We're fine on our own, thanks." Dayne told them.
"And we're not interested anyway." I finished.
That didn't do anything though, the 3 unknown men continued towards us, grabbing our wrists and dragging us off the beach.

Elliott POV

"Hey, shouldn't the others be back by now?" I asked Brad.
"Yeah, they should have. Let's go check." Brad suggested. 
We walked over to the female changing rooms to find our females being dragged away by 3 unknown other men.
"Hey!" Brad shouted as we ran over to them.
"Hands off!" I yelled at them, then went over to the one holding Kath and pryed him away from her.
"What do you think you're doing?"
"Thought they needed company.." Jerk #3 muttered.
"Well you were wrong." Brad chimed in.

The 3 perverts walked off and we stood there watching them leave before heading back to the rest of the group. 

Sorry its all so short but I have exams coming up soon and need to revise leaving little to to update. So schedule should be back in about 2 weeks.

-Muserfruit