Chapter Six

YAY IT'S HERE

After wandering around for about 20 minutes Kathleen's hand found its way to Elliott's and they laced their fingers together.

Brad walked past with Shenpai  and winked at Elliott. Elliott squinted at him but winked back, his eyes flicking to Shen to annoy Brad. They both laughed and continued walking in separate directions.(okay im a bit behind on what happened with Brad, Shenpai and all the others. Does anyone mind filling me in? I know they broke up but I don't know what happened between everyone)

"What was that about?" Kath questioned.
"Its just Brad and Shen." He answered. She nodded her head as they continued towards the Overwatch section.

Elliott then realized that they were holding hands and quickly released. Kath gave him a questioning look.
"We can't let anyone know yet." He told her.
Her mouth formed an 'o' as she nodded her head.

After playing a few games and checking out the new stuff, they met up with Bazz, Cray, Sean, Neptune, Brad and Shenpai.

Cray just looked at Elliott with a raised eyebrow and smug look. Elliott just squinted at him.

The gang decided to head out to a nearby restaurant as they were starving. It was a long and tiring day for everyone, the travelling, walking around and everything else.
They all sat around a table, Cray at the head, Bazz and Neptune next to him, on the opposite side was Brad and Shen, then Elliott and Kath.

About half way through the meal, everyone was catching up and discussing new things from the event when Kath turned her back to Elliott, leaning against him.
"I'm tired," She complained. "When are we going back to the hotel?"
"Not long." Elliott replied, leaning down and kissing her forehead.
Shenpai and Neptune looked around in shock as the others thought nothing of it, having already known.

After their meal, everyone bid their farewells and left the resteraunt and headed back to wherever it was they were staying.
On the walk back to their hotel Kath leant her head on Elliott's shoulder yet again as he grabbed her hand.
"Do we have to walk?" She asked him.
"I can call us an uber?" Elliott suggested.
Kath's eyes lit up at hearing this and she eagerly nodded her head.

As the uber pulled up outside the hotel, Elliott turned to Kath, only to discover that she had fallen asleep. He had taken all their bags on his back then lifted Kath out of the car, not wishing to disturb her. He carried her through the entrance of the hotel and upstairs towards their rooms. Once he was in Kath's room, he took off her jacket and slid of her shoes, watching her spread out across the bed like a starfish.

He then headed to his own room to unpack his stuff and get some sleep.

Okay first,
I'm sorry that this isn't what I promised about the 5 chapters at a time thing but I'm struggling to continue this and barely got this chapter, its not Muserfruit in struggling with, it's the storyline I created that is causing troubles.

But alas, I hope you liked this chapter (let me know!) and I shall inform you of further updates.

-Muserfruit