Chapter Four

THE HOTEL

Loserfruit

I woke up to Elliott lying next to me and his arm around my waist. I must have moved closer to him in my sleep, most likely seek warmth during the night. Slightly smiling to myself, I tried to get up without waking Elliott up.

As I attempted to slip away I heard a voice behind me,

"Kath, what are you doing?

Crap!

"Um," I stuttered,"showering."

"Want me to leave?" He asked.

"I don't mind." I told him.

After that he got up and left to go to his own room and change. We then met up outside our rooms and headed into Blizzcon.

There was hundereds of thousands of people here already and it was almost impossible to get in. Luckily, Elliott had a special pass from Blizzard that got he and I through the 'backdoor' away from everyone else. The offical event hadn't kicked of yet so we decided to chill in one of the back rooms and wait for others to arrive and the event to start. There was a slight awkwardness between us since the hotel and I didn't know what to do about it.

"Look, Kath. About last night-" He started.

"It's okay." I told him. "We're adults, there should be nothing weird about sharing a bed, Elliott."

I heard him let out a small sigh of relief. After that I took out my phone and began to check twitter.

Elliott POV

I felt my phone buzz inzmy pocket and took it out to check. It was a text with a picture of me and Kath from about 10 seconds ago. And it was from the one and only.

"Fucking Furry" I said outloud.

"What?" Kath questioned.

"Greetings friends. It is I, Bazza." A voice appeared from behind the door.
I saw the realization hit Kath like a truck. She walked over and saw my phone.

"Furry!" she yelled.
I let out a small laugh. He was done for now. I heard him run off and listened to his footsteps get quieter and quieter. I sighed. I turned around to be face to face with Kath, centimeters apart from each other. She began to lean closer as I did the same. We locked lips and I lifted my hand up to her face as we stood there.