Chapter Ten

The last few minutes of silence were accompanied by silence and comfort.

As the walk reached an end, Kathleen confessed,

"Elliott, I've been thinking, I don't want to go back to Melbourne and be hours away from each other."

Elliott gave her a reassuring look and said,

"Well, maybe you don't have to, you could come to Sydney with me."

"Are you asking me to live with you?" She questioned, her heart speeding up.

"It could be on a trial basis, I mean, you could stay for a few days and see what you think, but, yeah, I am"

Kath couldnt contain her hapiness and let a squeal before hugging him. 

Elliott was shocked by her immediately positive response and hugged her back.

"Let's go pack." He told her.

Kath had just finished packing when Elliott knocked on the door and said, 

"Hey, everyone else is here, it's time to go."

She smiled at him and picked up her bag, following him out of the room.

As she left,  she had a sudden realization at what was happening and a small smile appeared on her face.

"What's got you so happy?" Elliott asked curiously.

"Nothing really,  just a good feeling." She replied.

Elliott placed his arm around her waist and turned to face everyone staring at them.

"What?" They asked in unison.

Everyone just laughed it off and continued to walk until they reached the Uber to take them to the airport.

There were glances here and there between everyone but the drive was mainly quiet.

The only thing that went through Elliott's head was,
'This is going to be one long flight. '

La fin

I know this took waaayy too long to finish and it's kind of bad but I didn't want to end it,  and didn't know how to end it so this is probably the best outcome.

Thanks for 40k and all the votes and comments. This is definitely one of my favorites to write.

Enjoy.

-Muserfruit