Chapter Three

THE HOTEL

As they stepped out of the car, Kath got a sharp pain in her forehead.

Elliott POV

I noticed her holding her head and groaning.

"You okay Kath?"

"Yeah, migraine I think."

We continued to head inside to hotel. After checking in, we headed to our rooms. Coincidentally our rooms were right next to each other. Blizzcon wasn't till tomorrow so we had some time to relax.

"How's your head?"  I asked her, genuinely concerned.

"Not getting any better." she said while groaning more.
I went into my hotel room to unpack and set everything up. After that I headed to Kath's room, knocking on the door. She opened the door and walked away.
I looked around her room.

"Hey, your room is 10x better than mine!"  I complained.

"Please, not so loud" she told me as she lay onto her bed, groaning more.

"Want me to massage it?" I suggested.

"If you don't mind." She replied.

Walking over I sat on the bed next to her and began massaging her forehead. After a moment or two she thanked me and stated that I had done my job.

We put on the T.V. while staying in the positions we were. After 20 or 30 minutes of watching TV Kath's breathing became quieter and more consistent. Checking, I discovered that she had fallen asleep. Lifting her up and setting her in her bed, I put the blanket over her and began to leave. On my way out I heard her speak.

"Don't leave." I turned around to see her looking at me, half asleep. Walking back over she patted the space next to her and said

"Come on."

I felt my face heat up a bit as I climbed on to the space next to her. After a few moments of staring at each other, she fell asleep. She looked so beautiful when she sleeps. Not that she doesn't look beautiful normally. Wait. What am I thinking?
After panicked thoughts I too, fell asleep.