Short description

"I never actually liked you Liv, It was bet" His words tearing me apart as I digest his words.

"Your lying" I whimper letting the tears fall down my face.

"Olivia how could you think someone like me could ever like someone like you," He says with no mercy, ripping my heart out of my chest.

"But I love you Levi" I let out weakly as I reach for his hand.

"That sounds like a personal problem," he says as he retracts his hand. "I'm leaving tonight, you won't ever see me again" he starts to walk away slowly watching as I cry with no emotion.

My knees give out making myself plunge to the hard ground. Instead of getting up and just lie there lifelessly and let the loud sobs escape my body.

---------

Olivia Richards was a social outcast, a nerd that nobody gave a second glance.

Two years ago, during sophomore year, The bad boy of the school, Levi black, made a bet with his buddies. A bet that broke Olivia, ripped her in two.

Once Levi moved away after breaking Olivia's Heart, she was no longer sad after the first day, she was angry, furious. She found ways to take out that anger, fighting, illegal street fighting.

She's no longer a social outcast, she's transformed her self into someone that people want to be around. Although she doesn't let anyone or anything get in her way. She still chooses to not have friends or be apart of the popular group, she refuses.She won't let anyone past the walls she's built to protect her self.

But now he's back.

--------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. Another story. I honestly don't think I'll be able to keep up with myself.

This idea literally came to me in a dream.

I hope you'll enjoy it.