Chapter One-He's Coming Back

Poem above was written by barbiedollx0x0 .
Go check out book full of amazing poems,trust me you won't regret it...❤️
https://my.w.tt/H3M1gWMj0O

——————

Right...right...left, I swing my fist into the moving punching bag, Left...left...right, I punch the bag till my muscles ache.

"Hey, Liv we have thirty minutes till we are late for school" My sister, Chloe, calls down into the basement where I'm currently training.

Chloe is almost an exact replica of me, with the same brown hair and the same brown eyes, she has all the same features as I do. But unlike me, she is extremely beautiful, all the guys drool over her while all the girls want to be her friend because of her friendly personality. While I have average looks and I stay as far away from people as possible.

"Ok" I call up the stairs as I slide the red boxing gloves off my hands. I put my gloves on the bench against the wall and headed up the stairs as I wipe the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand. Once I make my way up the stairs I head towards my bedroom which happens to be the master bedroom since I pay the bills.

My parents died in a car crash when I was four years old, Chloe and I were put into the foster care system. Luckily we were put into the same foster home so I was able to watch out for her, our foster parents didn't really care what we did or what happened to us so I pretty much raised her. Once I turned eighteen I moved out and got custody of Chole, which wasn't exactly easy but I managed.

"TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES" I hear Chloe yell from the kitchen.

"OK" I shout back.

I quickly open my closet and pick an outfit consisting of black ripped skinny jeans a plain white tee shirt and my black leather jacket.

I head to the bathroom that's connected to my room and take a quick shower

I head to the bathroom that's connected to my room and take a quick shower. After washing my body I step out the shower and dry myself off and put on the outfit I choose for myself. I brush my teeth then brush my hair letting it flow naturally in long brown waves. I quickly apply some mascara and head out of my room.

"TWO MIN-" I cut Chloe off.

"OK, I get it, let's go," I say as I grab my keys and walk through the living room and out the front door. I walk out of my house to see my pride and joy, my silver 2018 corvette sitting in my driveway.

I get into my beautiful car as Chloe gets into the passenger seat. I pull out the driveway and head towards the school.

"Are you sure you don't mind being by yourself tonight?" I ask Chloe not wanting her to be by herself.

"I'm positive Liv, I'll be fine I promise,"She says with a chuckle " You know I'm not four anymore right, I can take care of myself"She finishes.

"I know, I just don't want anything to happen, I can ask Ian to check up on you" I suggest turning my head to face her for a second before I look back to the road and continue driving.