Chapter Two-I'm The Best

This cant be happening...this isn't real

"Aye, Levi"Jaxon cheers as he gets up from the seat beside me while I sit there frozen.

"Hey, buddy long time, no see," Levi says with a smile as they do the weird bro fist pump hug thingy. I rip my gaze from and focus on the little writings on the desk, I trace my finger over the drawings slowly forgetting whats going on.

"Boys please take a seat," I hear the teacher's high feminine voice say, interrupting their reunion. I slowly pull my head up to see Levi walking up to the teacher's desk.

"What I don't get an introduction"He hums and I swear I see the teacher starting to swoon over him...god damn his perfect face.

"Go ahead" She mutters softly averting her eyes making him chuckle. He turns around gracefully facing the rest of the class.

"My Names Levi, Levi Black, I went to school here freshmen and half of the sophomore year, and now I'm back," He says smirking at all the girls drooling over his presents.  He looks over the class and his eyes land on me making me freeze and stare back at him...does he remember me?

He slowly starts to walk towards making it hard for me to breathe, please don't sit beside me. I look away from him and stare at the drawings on the desk again.

The sound of the chair moving beside me causes me to clench my fist tightly, I slowly look towards the noise to see Levi smile the oh so familiar smile at me. Flashing his perfect white teeth.

"So whats your name?"He asks causing me to narrow my eyes...is he serious?

"You don't know who I am?" I ask clenching my fist together feeling my nails break the skin of my hand.

"Should I?"He asks, I let a cold laugh making his face fall into confusion.

"No" I answer bluntly and face the teacher that was starting to go through a powerpoint.

"So whats your name,"he asks again

"You'll figure it out" I keep my eyes on the petite teacher. All I want to do his sock him right in his perfect jaw.

"Mysisous and hot, I like it" He whispers into my ear sending chills through my sensitive skin.

"Save it for someone that wants to deal with your shit" I mutter quietly hoping he'd just shut up.

"Feisty" He states with a chuckle. I finally release my hand, my fingers cramping from the tension in my hand. I look at the inside of my hand to see obvious bruises, I let out a breath and put my attention back on the teacher.

---------

RING

The bell rings signaling the end of class, I quickly grab my bag and stand up to walk out of the classroom. I feel a  hand grasp my wrist stopping me in my tracks, I instantly know who it is.

"What," I say annoyance lacing my voice indicating I'm about to snap.

"I could really use some help finding my classes," Levi says flashing another smile.

"You'll manage," I say as pull my wrist from his hold in one swift motion. He opens his mouth to say something before he was cut off by Jaxon.

"So your going back to Olivia are you?" He asks jokingly, confusing Levi. His eyebrows frown as he looks back to me.

"Olivia Richards?" He questions in disbelief. "No, Oliva had Glasses and she was a- " O cut him off.

"A nerd" I finish a wicked smile making its way to my lips.

"Well yeah," He says still confused.

"What you didn't recognize me without the bulky glasses or the braces" I smile tightly showing my now straight teeth "Or because I'm not fat anymore" I laugh bitterly. "Shit changes doesn't it. I mean I did but you didn't. Your still the same cocky ass hole who cant keep his dick his pants. How long till you're the new player of the school? Three days??" My hatred starts to flow through my words. "Let's get shit cleared up real fast, leave me the fuck alone, I want nothing to do with you. Stay the fuck out of my life. I really wish you meant it when you said I'd never see you again" I finish spitting the hateful words towards him. Both the boys just look at me in complete shock. I give a quick fake smile and walk out of the classroom.

---------------------------

I walk out of my third class once the bell rings and towards the cafeteria and get into the lunchline eager to get my food. Once I get up to the line I grab an apple and a salad and place it on the styrofoam tray. I walk over to the cashier and pay for my food and start walking outside.

"Hey, Liv, Do you want to sit with us" Beth offered with a fake smile, I reciprocate the fake smile as I look at the table filled with jocks and cheerleaders.

"I'll pass, and my names Olivia" I respond making Beths fake act drop instantly.

"Whatever just keep being a freak then" She scoffs. I chuckle and choose to ignore her comment and keep walking towards the doors that lead towards the courtyard. Once I'm outside I sit at my usual table by myself, the way I like it.

----------

"I'm leaving in a few minutes " I state to Chloe once we walk through the front door of our house.

"Ok" she replies

"I'll leave twenty dollars on the fridge for dinner," I say facing her.

"Ok," She replies.

"Call me if anythi-" she cuts me off.

"Liv, I'll be fine, I promise," She says seriously " I should be the one worried about you"

"You know I'll be fine," I say as I start to walk to my room. I walk into my closet and pull out a black tank top and a black pair of black Sofie shorts. I quickly change into the tanktop and shorts. I grab my signature red gloves and shove them into my bag along with a water bottle, and wrap and sling it over my shoulder. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen where Chole is sitting on the counter texting rapidly.

"HEY, LIV CAN LIAM COME OVER" She yells obviously not knowing I'm here.

"You don't have to yell" I laugh making her jump and fling her hand to her chest "Sure, just don't get pregnant please" I answer with a grin.

"Jesus Liv" She shakes her head as her cheeks turn red with embarrassment.

"I'm not stupid" I shrug my shoulders I take a step closer to her. She jumps off the counter and engulfs me in a hug.

"Be careful, Liv" She whispers into my ear with concern.

"I always am" I state with a reassuring smile. She nods and walks out of the kitchen.

I walk out of the house and to my car when I was stopped by a deep voice calling my name. I turn around to see my neighbor Ian walking towards me.

"Hey Ian" I wave.

"You fighting tonight?" He asks his blue-green eyes searching mine.

"Yeah " I answer as I open my driver's door.

"Be careful, I heard that there's a new kid there, that's good, like really good." He says with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Well good thing I'm the best" I smile confidently and wave goodbye "Bye Ian"

"Good luck," He says with a chuckle

"I don't need it"