Chapter 5- Magic Word

"Well, you sure do know how to make a night eventful" Ian laughs as he falls into his ugly couch.

"Your life would be boring without me," I say as I go to pull my phone out of my shorts when I noticed it's not there.

"Son of a bitch," I say under my breath when I realize what the walking std had done.

I run out of Ian's house to see Levi leaning against his bike scrolling through my phone. I let out a loud breath to catch his attention. He raises his head to meet my eyes with a smile.

"1234, really, what kind of a password is that?" he asks with a smirk growing wider as my will to live gets lower.

" I didn't realize a douche bag was going to pickpocket my phone," I say as I walk closer to Levi getting ready to take my phone back from him.

"Well you made it too easy" he shrugs. " I didn't picture you as someone who listens to Shinedown much less five finger death punch," He said as he scrolled through my phone with a wide smirk on his annoyingly amazing face.

" Can I have my phone back now?" I ask as I  take a step closer to the demon with hazel eyes.

"What's the magic word?" He says with a grin plastered on his face.

"Give me my damn phone before I beat your ass in this very driveaway," I say as I try to snatch my phone from his hand but he instantly holds it out of my reach making me stumble and fall into his chest. He easily catches me and holds me against his body, the smell of cologne engulfs me.

"That wasn't exactly what I was thinking, try again," He says as his bittersweet grin growing wider.

"Get off of me you illiterate ass hole" I yell as I push my self away from the intoxicating smell cologne

"Hey, you attacked me" He had his hands up in surrender. " So you and your neighbor huh," he says as he wiggles his eyebrows ,wait, what how did he know I lived next door

"Uh how did you-?" I started asking but he pointed at my house and through the window, you could see Chloe and Liam making out on the counter on my kitchen...ewww "Damnit" I muttered under my breath trying to un-picture what I just saw and making a mental note to clean the counter when I got home

"They are really going at," He said laughing and watching them like a creep, I looked back at the window too now see my baby sister in her bra starting to take off his shirt " Oh wow" Levi whispers

" I think I'm going to vomit," I say as put my hands over my eyes shaking my head. " Can I please have my phone, I have to go bleach my eyes and don't really want to be around you anymore?" I say as I uncover my eyes to see Levi handing my phone over to me which I immediately snatch from his hand.

" I think you should go stop that I'm pretty sure she's about to lose her bra," He says playfully making me roll my eyes. I bent down and picked up a pebble that was laying in Ian's driveway and tossed it the window which got their attention. I threw my hands in the air in a way to say " what the fuck" Chole threw her hands around her self and turned red as a tomato and quickly walking out of the room. Liam faced palmed a walking slowly out of the room while I sent daggers into his back.

"I wouldn't mind taking a turn on the counter" I heard Levi say from behind me making me instantly wanting to rip out his throat for thinking of my sister that way.

"DO NOT go anywhere near my sister" I growl while anger piles up in the pit of my stomach making me want to knock his ass out for the second time tonight.

" I wasn't talking about your sister," He says with a wicked smirk on his face. My body was instantly covered in chills, I can't figure out if it was in a bad way or a good way. NO definitely in a bad way

"Your such a pig" I mutter as I turn around and start walking towards my house.

"You might not want me now but you know you won't be able to resist me much longer," he says from behind making me break out in chills again. I shake my head and walk into my house. As soon as I walk into the house I see very two terrified teenagers on my grey couch sitting on opposite sides of the couch.  I let out a small laugh and start walking to the basement.

"Keep it in the bedroom, And clean my counter" Is all I say as I walk down the stairs into the basement. Eventually, I'm going to have to fight Levi and I want to make sure I'm one-hundred percent ready for it. I turn on my surround sound system and plug my phone into the aux cord and put on cut the cord by Shinedown. The song started blaring around the room as I put on the training gloves that I leave in the basement.

I walk over to my punching bag and swing my foot around plunging it into the bag making the bag swing slightly. I got lost in my own world as I repeatedly swung my fist into the punching bag as the songs kept changing. 

My music was rudely interrupted because of a notification popping up on my phone making me frown. I throw one more punch into the punching bag and wipe the sweat off my forehead on the back of my hand. I walk over to my phone to see a text from "SEXY BEAST". what the actual hell? I quickly put in my password to unlock my phone to read the text

Good night sleep tight olive

There's only one person who has ever called me that

Levi

-------------------------

It's been forever since I updated and this chapter is short so my bad 🤷🏻‍♀️